Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    They also drop in the specified dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If I'm reading this correctly, you can only get 600 Inferno Soul Fragments from the event challenges. The Cosmic Beast Talismans cost at least 1000 Inferno Soul Fragments (for the T1). This means you need to buy the Inferno Fragment Mega Pack with money as an In-App Purchase in order to get a Cosmic Beast Talisman. Is this intentional?
    No, the fragments drop in the dungeons too

OS
    Android
    Oh thank gawd.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I think this is right. Most of these seem fairly reasonable, with the stretch goals giving people something higher to aim for. Even grinding for the T3 cosmic wont be too difficult, only needing 200-300 runs in those dungeons.

Now, the more important questions are who's got a spare 350M gold to spend, and who is going to get the most disappointing Red T3? :P

Name:  June-666.png
Views: 1186
Size:  54.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Ugh, T3 DEF+15% for me. Beat that!

OS
    Android
    I believe the stretch goal in the past for gold spent was 1 million not 10 million but I could be wrong...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I think this is right. Most of these seem fairly reasonable, with the stretch goals giving people something higher to aim for. Even grinding for the T3 cosmic wont be too difficult, only needing 200-300 runs in those dungeons.

Remember there are 4 characters that can wear and take advantage of the Cosmic.. so total that would be anywhere from 4 to 6k in frags for 4 of the cosmics.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Is there any other way to get Hell Awakening Shards? Are they dropping in Infernal Dungeon or LOL?
    Sry, but I lost overview on all that stuff and the game is missing these infos right from the beginning.

OS
    Android
    They drops in Infernal,yes.
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I bought NOTB eddie and Osiris just after the upgrade and now I only have like 2K FC
    Ya this is just another example of NF stupidity or greed, make 2 chars awakenable 1 day before dropping event challenge that requires spending mass FC. Really pissed off they would do this. Of course I bought NOTB once he was awakenable and very next day, this complete garbage slap in the face.

So my response is simple, I refuse to spend money like I used to on the game. I'm sure NF can go check my account spending history and see the drop off of spending that I started immediately after C Lilith event ended, when all their server issues and flat out refusal to fix bugs and problems and start giving a damn about the players at all. Now this FC spend crap they pulled, extending my $$$ boycott.

Honestly, until they remove the 475 ironite popup as we have requested repeatedly (it is such a horrible deal, only a noon would buy it), I will not spend much at all on the game. Too bad, because (NF - go check me) I have zero qualms about spending a lot of cash on games I like. For the last two months, I have spent 1% of what I would have spent and that boycott is going to continue.

Suggest everyone do this until they get their act together period.