Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    And I suppose the way the servers are running consistently in a perpetual state of hell is also acceptable to you shills right? Notice that now that we have finally hit a state where the new "normal" is constantly messed servers, disconnects and lag etc., instead of it happening occasionally, you have fully accepted this as acceptable and expect no compensation or progress towards a stable game state as well?

Never seen a group of fanboi shills so willing to allow a game company like NF to routinely screw you and its players over since Diablo fans.
    Monthly event list has been around since a long time to inform us what type of event is coming up next. How are we shilling on that? How do you want the developers to help you on that? Give you a phone call/message you personally, reminding you what to do an not to do? We know know it's always different every single month. You can't be trigger happy then blame on someone for your own mistake. You know it's a new month starting, thus new month event. If you keep making that mistake, then Gold help you 'cause we can't.

OS
    Android
    I see someone doesn't have arguments. Except for a few days after updates, which is bothersome but manageable, game is running perfectly fine so that one is not valid. With most of the comments on the forum being negative, it can't be called a "group of fanboi shills" and you'd know that if you had the most basic comprehension skills. Blaming developers on bad decisions you make just shows your character and I hope you aren't like that in actual life about much more important things than a bunch of 0's and 1's. Suck it up and remember for the next time.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Personally, I think it's a pretty dishonest and dirty trick when they (often) do that, knowing full well that many people are going to jump the gun and fall for it. Dangle the carrot, release something new to buy like that, just before an event that requires the same resource that many people, who didn't get the memo, will have just spent up buying that item. I've fallen for it in the past several times as well, for a long time before I even knew about these forums and the monthly events calendar, and been similarly pissed. What, they couldn't wait a day or two to release it along with the corresponding event? Why not quit intentionally trying to screw over and piss off your customers. But hey, it's a business like any other, as long as they're makin money, that's their name of the game.

OS
    Android
    I don't see the reason for being upset over getting NotB as he is a good Ed with or without awakening. I've had him since he was released and have fun with him and he can still hold his own. I want the new talisman for him and the other beast Ed's but I like my current setups and don't really want to break them up. So, the talisman and awakening is not really a big deal for a really good Ed.

OS
    iOS
    I simply think the 666 dungeon run achievement is pretty sad.. all those runs for REALLY pathetic rewards. It would have been better as a repeatable - 666 FC, 666 Awakening frags 666 talisman frags.. every 66 runs repeatable 10 times. But 666 runs for only 100FC, 500 awakening frags and 1k talisman frags is sort of a waste of effort.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I simply think the 666 dungeon run achievement is pretty sad.. all those runs for REALLY pathetic rewards. It would have been better as a repeatable - 666 FC, 666 Awakening frags 666 talisman frags.. every 66 runs repeatable 10 times. But 666 runs for only 100FC, 500 awakening frags and 1k talisman frags is sort of a waste of effort.
    Yeah, those acheivement rewards aren't much on their own, but when you think of it as "Run 666 Dungeons for two Beast Cosmics" it starts to look like a much better deal.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    How do you know it'll amount to 2 beast cosmics???

I guess if you factor 5 frags per run.. and 666 runs - 3330 frags... so yeah.. stick to the 5 frag drop dungeons.. but you'll need a shitload of keys and ironite since at best the dungeons cost 15 SOT per run. Might be cheaper to just outright buy fragments rather than the ironite needed for refills.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceWalker View Post
    Monthly event list has been around since a long time to inform us what type of event is coming up next. How are we shilling on that? How do you want the developers to help you on that? Give you a phone call/message you personally, reminding you what to do an not to do? We know know it's always different every single month. You can't be trigger happy then blame on someone for your own mistake. You know it's a new month starting, thus new month event. If you keep making that mistake, then Gold help you 'cause we can't.
    Here though, you are 100% incorrect because Gold would help me greatly...so many toons to awaken.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I see someone doesn't have arguments. Except for a few days after updates, which is bothersome but manageable, game is running perfectly fine so that one is not valid. With most of the comments on the forum being negative, it can't be called a "group of fanboi shills" and you'd know that if you had the most basic comprehension skills. Blaming developers on bad decisions you make just shows your character and I hope you aren't like that in actual life about much more important things than a bunch of 0's and 1's. Suck it up and remember for the next time.
    Oh give it a break Mateja, you are in a very small group of players who constantly defends NF on all issues despite being radically incorrect. One only needs to review your history of posts to see your combative nature and constant defense of NF. If it was not for the obvious lack of restraint in what you decide to put to prose on the forums, we could almost assume you work for them, but I doubt that based on how you carry yourself, most likely, as with some online, you just take the minority view point on issues to get into arguments and negative engagement.

Realize your views about NF is the 1%. You probably actually support the 475 Ironite popup because you know it annoys the other 99% of the player base.

Anyhow, this argument is pointless. Arguing with shills serves no purpose, so I simply agree to disagree and am done with this engagement with you until the next time we clash on the forums.

Feel free to proceed to get the last word in.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    Here though, you are 100% incorrect because Gold would help me greatly...so many toons to awaken.
    I meant to say God not Gold lol.

Though I agree that there are so many toons to awaken. I'm struggling on resources too but trying to get by with what I have.