Android

Talisman Interface

Showing equipped talismans while in in unequipped mode

Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.06.05_23.44.54.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  172.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Yeah talisman interface is working worse than before this update.

Before the update it was perfect for players that had all talismans equipped, the changing between them was a little slow but the advantage was that it did not "refresh" to the beginning of the talisman roaster after changing talismans and that is perfection.
    It was bad for those that had talismans unquipped because it refreshed for each talisman equipped, that could be solved by equipping all the talismans and dont bother any more.

Now its a little better for those that equipp unequipped talismans, but it is worse on every other way now, it does reset to the begining of the roaster while changing already equipped talismans, wich is even worse than the unequipped problem before because there is an almost infinite number of slots (3600) against 600 for inventory. It also happens what you show, changing between tabs and characters you get the unequipped/equipped confusion and even selling talismans for gold takes a while for them to desapear from the inventory, almost need to click on them to refresh the sell.

OS
    Android
    And evolving talismans while equipped or/and with the search active for some specific set it freezes the game

OS
    Android
    I even had a little scare when it told me I had zero talismans at all at one point. Had to fiddle a bit before it refreshed. System is a complete mess. Come on devs, get your act together. Why are you releasing this crap?