Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well, I think they do check in a bit.. that's why there are often 3 or 4 "hot fixes" a hour or two after an event.. or most events any more. But those that "check in" aren't the one's responsible for "community outreach" so they aren't going to post anything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As if we didn't have enough events already.... it's ok to slow things down a little.

UPDATE: Have updated the chart to show the clan challenged are all WIN and no longer PLAY. They all should be working as intended now.

Name:  June-AncientDreams.PNG
Views: 452
Size:  52.7 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 06-10-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hot fix is supposedly live but my clan's totals aren't updated to reflect actual value. Gauntlet battles aren't exactly a renewable source. Especially once you get to S levels.

If we weren't going to get values fixed why bother keeping this broken achievement?
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    So were my 42 battles then added to the challenge number???

If not, I'd like a reset of the Gauntlet for me...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    FWIW: Text of Arena battles for clans changed to "Win" from "Play".

Just mentioning that in case it slipped past everyone's notice.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    So, what happens with the Gauntlet battles we already did?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Arena battles are so buggy that I only managed to complete 2K wins with my clan. I don't know how most of you did achieve the 4th Dream talisman, maybe it's just a matter of making a bigger effort

OS
    Android
    Basically deliberately losing a bunch of arena battles to drop in rank, so weaker opponents were available.

Total grind, and cos it's Arena, it wasn't like you could set up a team and then go do something else either, so it was all manual grind.

Gotta say, the fun and the challenge has really gone from this game. It's now almost always just about the grind.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm at 28xx and getting only fully awakened teams being offered. I've only been able to battle my defences, as many weak defence teams are attacking me.

OS
    iOS
    I found this to be a challenging arena event as well. I intentionally dropped down to 3200ish in rank and was still coming up against some of the same max awakened upper tier talisman teams I was seeing in top 100 ranks. I have no idea why. I did find a decent variety of teams in the 1000s, but like Cefiar said, it was a very manual event. I saw very few easy defenses the entire climb through the ranks which surprised me. I don't understand why people below rank 1500 or so would run hard defense teams. Maybe not part of the boards or social media to understand the benefits of running an easier D during arena events.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID