Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azile View Post
    I have been having the opposite experience with Clan Gold/Silver etc souls talismans as I have picked up Rags, Yggs, Valhalla and Labs last 4 souls from what I recall. Today's I received Gate set, which I did not mind because I did not have them yet. But I can see how the luck of the draw could easily go the other way.
    You sure you aren't confusing the Tribute souls there?? As far as I know the Clan Gold/Silver/Bronze Souls ONLY drop those in the clan store So Gate, Siege, Banner, Warlord, or Tower are the only possibilities.. they actually WON'T drop the rare sets. It's only the Tribute souls that drop the rare sets.

.. but maybe I'm mistaken.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-09-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You sure you aren't confusing the Tribute souls there?? As far as I know the Clan Gold/Silver/Bronze Souls ONLY drop those in the clan store So Gate, Siege, Banner, Warlord, or Tower are the only possibilities.. they actually WON'T drop the rare sets. It's only the Tribute souls that drop the rare sets.

.. but maybe I'm mistaken.
    Clan Medals do drop rare sets. YGG, Valhalla, Forged, Rags, etc. But mostly warlords gates and towers lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Also consider reducing the cost of open clan Mythical Souls ... they are too expensive.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    More ways to earn gold. Create a "Gold Dungeon" or something like that
    I'm not sure, but the daily/weekly dungeons are gold themed. Maybe update this feature minimize the problem.

OS
    iOS
    Alright, here are my thoughts!

Hellraiser Ed's fixes are nice, however he still is pretty weak overall.
    GRE's Passive changing is actually not bad! Yes, he could remove ghost, but changing it from soul protect to perfect immortality means that an ally can die and respawn at full hp, rather than turn into a ghost for a turn and possibly be killed due to ghost being removed. In addition, Horrow actually being useful is good.
    Charlotte's changes bring her in line with other gauntlet characters, but she still isn't gonna be necessarily useful at max level.
    Crusader Eddie's changes are nice, however I am not a fan of when changes are to fit a specific niche such as fighting a specific raid boss. I hope the changes are useful outside of facing Baphomet.
    Executioner Ed was not who I thought the first awakened assassin Ed would be, but I am happy regardless. Again, it appears he may be made to face Baphomet, which I do not like, but perhaps he will gain more effects and abilities than NotB did. Also, why does he use Hell Awakening shards? I mean yes, his song is from the NotB album, but Hallowed be Thy Name isn't really hell themed. Regardless, it's nice to see a 4 star Eddie join the awakened cast (I hope Beast is next though).
    Prudence Talismans look like they could be extremely annoying if left unchecked for long. I hope they aren't in the arena souls only for a while, but who knows.
    Banshee talisman getting nerfed is interesting, as I personally have had bad experiences facing off against teams that just become immune and won't die.

Overall, very good changes to see. I especially like the bonus context for each character change, makes the tuning notes make sense. One thing that I do want to see addressed is certain cosmic talismans being disabled with passive disable, such as Cosmic Lilith or Cosmic Horus. I have gotten doomed too many times due to a Cosmic Lilith talisman failing.

EDIT: Also, one new thing. Awakened characters getting more skill levels for their attacks, that's new. I wonder if that's gonna continue for older characters that are below 5 star rarity.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 06-09-2020 at 06:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Regarding gold.. I think if they merely INCREASED the value of items being sold it would alleviate the issue for MANY players. I mean WHY are skill shards and cosmic talismans only worth 1000 gold when sold?? It makes selling them pointless for longer term players other than to simply clear out inventory.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    maybe i'm a little off topic here, but with the next updates is there any chance we're going to have the sweet old game speed when navigating the menu?

It's like it becomes slower everyday... lately it became a real pain to even simply swap talismans between 2 characters

It sometimes even freezes for a few seconds when i tap on something..that's not acceptable for a game where you're ALWAYS tapping and moving things in the menu
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Executioner Eddie? Ah..yes...one of the never used Eddies. Awakening won't change this. So much older Eddie's are waiting for a little buff. Increase their base stats and you're done.
    Server capacity? GUI speed? Better rewards? Wrong translations?
    Much work to do for the next years...

OS
    iOS
    A correction to the sheet has been made for clarity to specify that Executioner Eddie will be using a new Medieval Themed Awakening Material.

Thank you for participating in this feedback thread as well, we have been taking note of everything thus far for discussion/investigation where applicable.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Expand inventories from 600 to 666, lost a great event for it

OS
    Android
    I wish Run to the Hills would get awakened. He's still one of the best Ed's with hands down the best fury. Also, daily resets are making the many events tedious. I started a run and sat my phone down and came back to connection error. It was sitting for about 40 minutes like this. It's such a waste. Killing my battery with the screen on and wasting time to continue my initial run to complete my task and no time for my next.