Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

June 2020, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Can the clan reward souls simply drop the "featured talisman" from the standard gold/silver/bronze soul rewards.. frankly I'm getting sick of seeing Tower talismans with every clan Gold soul. I've had no less than 6 sets of Tower talismans drop for Clan Gold and Tribute souls in the past couple weeks. It simply starts feeling like wasted effort if the rewards are ALWAYS the same and never anything one is seeking. Just today. .the Clan Gold dropped Towers AGAIN.

Also.. in the update list.. You've listed Awakening updates twice by mistake --- same items, just shown twice.

And.. is there a Fix for Wasteland Ed's "suicide" fury coming???
    Last edited by Yup; 06-09-2020 at 01:14 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Can the clan reward souls simply drop the "featured talisman" from the standard gold/silver/bronze soul rewards.. frankly I'm getting sick of seeing Tower talismans with every clan Gold soul. I've had no less than 6 sets of Tower talismans drop for Clan Gold and Tribute souls in the past couple weeks. It simply starts feeling like wasted effort if the rewards are ALWAYS the same and never anything one is seeking. Just today. .the Clan Gold dropped Towers AGAIN.

Also.. in the update list.. You've listed Awakening updates twice by mistake --- same items, just shown twice.

And.. is there a Fix for Wasteland Ed's "suicide" fury coming???
    I will follow up with the team and suggest updating featured clan reward talismans sometime soon as your feedback is a valid concern.

Thanks for catching that formatting error too, it has since been fixed.

As for Wasteland Eddie, the team needs a bit more time to investigate and correct some of his unintended interactions. While his fixes wont be ready for this release, know that he hasn't been forgotten. Much love to any Aussies in the house.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Drandal! I very much appreciate the response!

The Clan Gold (maybe silver too) should at least NOT drop the purchasable sets in the clan store and instead default to the more rare sets... Midgard, Ragnarok, Frontier, Valhalla... i.e. the OTHER sets that can drop but thus far really haven't here... I've never seen the more rare sets drop from a Clan reward soul - I've only gotten Towers and Gates from Clan Gold souls.. only the Tribute souls have dropped the more rare sets.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-09-2020 at 02:55 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I like the new "context" for skill changes.

First awakenable assassin Eddie is a 4 star Eddie? Interesting. Still waiting for Redan to be awakenable. She has a good set of moves, but her passive is outdated.

I liked GRE's ability to remove ghost. He was the only character capable of doing that without killing allies.(edit - I take that back. He kills allies when he removes ghost) :/

Speaking of ghost, please fix the soul protect generated by Lilith cosmic. It makes allies permanently die by ghosting them and makes passive of assassin Lilith useless.
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 06-14-2020 at 02:00 PM.

I agree. Clan Gold Souls should have better rewards. I have gotten 1 set of gates, 1 set of tower and 4 sets of warlods. Not cool.

They should drop premium sets like vipers, midgard, ygg, nifhlhem, etc...

Also consider reducing the cost of open clan Mythical Souls ... they are too expensive.

More ways to earn gold. Create a "Gold Dungeon" or something like that

OS
    Android
    Odd choice to awaken Executioner Eddie, he wasn´t a bad character.. we got a lot of random 4* Eddies waiting for a new beginning but well... if you got a 4* awake we could open a door for awakening a 3* and that would be interesting.

Still today, I couldn´t sit down and "enjoy" the latest update with Baphy (The famous: "This week my boss assigned me less work than you" is real), but it looks like these fixes and releases on chars are heavily orientated to defeat Baphy. Bleed seems the new thing...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I have gotten 1 set of gates, 1 set of tower and 4 sets of warlods. Not cool.
    Still Better than Tower, Gate, Tower, Tower, Tower, Tower, Tower

The last one really kind of pissed me off... but then I dropped the Tribute soul (from reward frags) and there was a set of Valhalla... so the anger subsided.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    How much will Executioner Eddie cost to awaken? Was Osiris' cost increase a bug?

As mentioned on your previous post here, a 6* Gunner awakening should cost 100 x 3* colourless evolution shards, 25 x 3* yellow evolution shards and 10 x colourless awakening shards. However, as you can see below, Osiris' awakening cost for 6* is 25 x 1* colourless awakening shard, 50 x 3* yellow evolutions shard and 25 x 1* gunner awakening shard, which was previously the cost to awaken from 6* to 7* (again, referring to your table posted in January and last updated in March)

Sorry to harp on about this but it's been mentioned in the previous event thread and bug reports section and has yet to have any feedback. Is this a simple fix and, if so, will it be included in the next update as one of the bug fixes?

Name:  Legacy_2020-06-03-08-11-10.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  459.8 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I agree. Clan Gold Souls should have better rewards. I have gotten 1 set of gates, 1 set of tower and 4 sets of warlods. Not cool.

They should drop premium sets like vipers, midgard, ygg, nifhlhem, etc...

Also consider reducing the cost of open clan Mythical Souls ... they are too expensive.

More ways to earn gold. Create a "Gold Dungeon" or something like that
    I full support all these ideas. Clan souls cost to much to open. With the steady awakening chars and other gold sinks flying at us so fast, earning Ironite almost feels easier than earning gold.

I have been having the opposite experience with Clan Gold/Silver etc souls talismans as I have picked up Rags, Yggs, Valhalla and Labs last 4 souls from what I recall. Today's I received Gate set, which I did not mind because I did not have them yet. But I can see how the luck of the draw could easily go the other way.

So I agree it should be where Gold drops premium chase sets, Silver drops mid chase sets and Bronze Drops Clan sets or something like that.

Also, remove the 475 Ironite popup!