Android

Stop these stupid arena events

Pls stop these stupid arena events!

1. Change "win" to "play"
    2. Check errors before publishing
    3. Check again
    4. Play your own game

Why?

Because it's nonsens to play with the lamest toons against the top defense teams. It's IMPOSSIBLE to win against these teams!

TY!

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately, stopping these arena events will not suddenly bring about a culture shift with the NF staff where testing and QA are actually taken seriously. Without arena events these annoying bugs and oversights will just impact a different part of the game.

That being said, arena events are bad in my opinion because we're incentivized to lose. These events become less of a grind when you're not facing those top defense teams which means dropping rank and intentionally losing matches.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    If at least 1/3 of the players set up a weak defense, these events would be much easier. Previously, many players set up a weak defense to help others, but now there are very few of us.
    Lot of players have fully awakened defenses and oscillate around rank 500. What's the point?
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    Arena isn't fun to play, too many bugs, to many broken passives and skills, too many OP chars and talis.

About players no longer helped other with weak defenses, is it new? I mean, that could be related with clans?

I have an impression that this forum were more cooperative before clan challenges begin. There are sensivily less teams, strategies, tips been shared.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post

I have an impression that this forum were more cooperative before clan challenges begin. There are sensivily less teams, strategies, tips been shared.
    This! I completely agree with you; there were a lot of users that were really active in the forum but now it looks like a lot of clans have a discord server, so, the forum was left behind and now it is being used to report bugs or complaints.

Regarding the arena, yes, it is really hard to work on the Arena events if you are in the top levels, I actually had to intentionally lose a lot of battles to lower my rank and face some low defense teams (single Eddie or three 4* toons + Eddie)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post

Yes, I agree. Since I joined a very active Discord Clan I have a look into the forum maybe once a week. I have never been a very active member of this forum, but I tried to share my thoughts about teams in several Dungeon events.
    This activity reached almost point zero as I do communicate with members of my clan.

I see two sides of this clan thing: Less communication on the Forum, less helpfull Tips and Guides, more bad moods, complaints and a lot of "stop this, stop that"
    On the other hand I found some very passionate players in "my" clan, helpful, kind and always reaching hand to players who have questions
    concerning Dungeons, Event teams and so on.

This is something I hoped to find on the Forum more than one year ago and since Clan came up this was the place to be for me.
    I donīt know if this is a pitty or a benefit - we will see, when real Clan-Wars appear (not a real fan of it)

Concerning this thread: It is almost one year ago, since I met low defences during arena events. I wonīt call it a clan thing, that players keep their high-end defence up. Its about ranking and benefit - as far as it is a personal goal, it is ok to me, but I loose motivation in "winning" xy Arena battles (I am pretty sure, that on day one of this Event it was said "Play(!!) xy Arena battles").
    Making an Arena Event to an Clan-event wonīt make it much better.
    Playing all Troopers every day

Proud member of CaesarsLegion
    Ingame ID Johnny-9739

Currently hunting Lilith T3 as I missed it on event

OS
    Android
    I also switched to discord for most of my LotB discussion. Pretty much the only reason I still participate here is I do know that not everyone uses discord and the LotB team can read this.

They ignore on facebook, they ignore submitted tickets, and they ignore issues here. No point in complaining in the discord since they can't ignore the players since they aren't there.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Some may like arena some may not. If you dont like a particular aspect of the game then dont participate. If it is a clan event you could express your views and a good clan should be able to overlook your inactivity.

Many top players think that applying X number of debuffs to cosmos opponents is a waste of time. Either they suck it up or let other clanmates take up the slack. If you have a well rounded clan each member participates in areas of interest and compensate for less enthusiastic clanmates.

That is what being part of a clan is about. Not everyone has the time or desire to participate in everything all the time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around