OS
    Android

DEVS - let me get Venom talismans - I has money!!!

K, been at this game and spending money as needed for 6+ months. I have one venom from somewhere long ago. I see an achievement for using them, but I swear they have not been available for at least 6 months or I'd have them.
    I think at one point they were supposed to drop from maybe airstrip dungeon, but it was actually dropping different talismans as noted elsewhere in this forum.
    I know they aren't that useful, but if you're going to have an achievement for them, at least offer them in an event or one of the shops.

OS
    Android
    I find them quite handy. I have 2 sets and am working on a 3rd. Like you I can't find them.

OS
    iOS
    Airstrip dungeon.

Bakura's excellent recap thread: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...rstrip+dungeon

Like all the dungeons, there's generally 2 talismans at least.. and the drops are "streaky" so you have to just keep running it to get what you want. I ran the 666 dungeons for the last event in the Labyrinth dungeon. Which drops Sacred and Labyrinth talismans... 1 Labyrinth and 5 Sacreds total in the first 300 runs.... 6 Labyrinths and 7 Sacreds total in all 666 runs.. so eventually they even out.

What gets me is the 2 item drops for tribute souls BEFORE they fixed them.. I have 2 Brave and 2 Artifact. and CAN'T complete those sets.. they don't drop from anywhere. It would be nice to be able to swap items for talismans.. i.e. 10 skill shards for 1 Talisman of your choosing.... etc.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-10-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I can also confirm Airstrip dungeons is the way to go.

After a 3 year hiatus I returned to LOTB about 3 months ago and have built a decent account for a newb account in that time.

To max out my Cyborg I played airstrip dungeons. In doing so I got 2 sets of venom talismans and I'm one shy of the next set.

Pro tip: Play Mayan dungeons (where you'll get lots of other goodies) to get the airstrip keys. Rinse/repeat. Good luck!
    Last edited by BillLion; 06-13-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Glad some of you have had some luck finding them in the Airstip dungeon. I've not been so lucky, did around 800 runs when it was a featured mega-event dungeon earlier this year without a single Venom drop. Have had one drop since then, so maybe their drop chances have been tweaked a little more recently.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    .. traditionally.. during actual events.. the drop rates are NEVER good... but AFTER the event the seem to improve them.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..