Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Also, we already have a clan challenge to win 400 arena battles with assassins only. Now we have this duplicate task at the same time, but magus only? Come on. Preferred it the way it was before, especially with how hard it is to rack up wins in arena these days. If you're going to keep doing updates without any warning, what's your phone # so I can call in to check before I waste a key and start on a dungeon.

OS
    Android
    So, while I appreciate the change in one way, the issues are:
    1. Lack of notice or detail - I mean IN THE GAME ITSELF - there's a lot of people who aren't following you on Social Media or here on the forum - god knows what they're thinking right now.
    2. Why not make it an either/or (ie: gauntlet or arena)?

Personally think you should just have removed the achievement altogether and given out the rewards. would have been a hell of a lot simpler and cause less confusion.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I really liked Yup's idea. It would be great to reset the arena rank at will.
    I put a weak defense for the sake of achievements completion but not everyone does the same. It's almost impossible to beat those Max Odins with my magus Hierophant

OS
    Android
    So it went from 'Play' to 'Win', and now 'Gauntlet' to 'Arena' - what will it be tomorrow?
    Why not 'Gauntlet OR Arena Battles'? Some of us had not yet run any Gauntlet battles, so this solution is not entirely helpful to everyone.

It is difficult to remain invested in an event when the challenges keep mutating, so I'm just going to skip this and wait for the next one...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Extend the event duration!!

2 days of broken challenge, 2 days of extinction would be fair.

OS
    Android
    I also like Yup's idea as my main complaint with Arena events is that we are incentivized to lose. Allow us to reset and no longer will you see a bunch of thrown attacks.

Plus the time it can take to get from mid 3000's to the mid 1000's is time that could be spent playing the event how it was meant.

Although I do have a sneaking suspicion that (especially this month) events are planned out in such a way that is meant for a bulk of the players to need the $20 pack to finish off the event.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Why you keep introducing arena events? I think its the only event that people really dislike it and on top of that you not only donīt offer nothing creative and different about the event but you screw it and "fix it" in the worse way. There were a lot of better solutions:

-Magus counting for arena AND gauntlet.
    -Magus gauntlet reduced from 200 to at least 150.
    -Magus battles closed and reward given.

Whats was your logic for asking arenas battles?

And yes I like also Yup idea about the resetting button, why are always WE the players who think in a creative way to solve the game?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"