Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Max GRE + Max Wickerman = Infinite fury repeats

Since Max Wickerman increases the Special Stat each turn.. and GRE's Fury gives him an extra turn. ... after a few turn GRE can fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury... until the other team is dead.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

But is it a bug or effective synergy? They’re a few characters with the extra turn skill. The increase special is new, and main use is for fury, so... seems off to nerf either, but sure I can see how this can be annoying.

The pattern I usually see is a OP skill, followed by a new character/talisman for the counter down the road. Or perhaps they want to use the Stop utility the way they mentioned Bomb was limited.

OS
    Android
    Couple it with a pair of blockers and you have a near unbeatable team as GRE grants immunity to passive disables and the blocks just bounce between each other (had this in the Arena with GRE, Blue Lilith and Yellow Pharaoh Dog King), which would almost guarantee surviving enough turns for Wicker Man to amp up GRE's special enough.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Max GRE is not immune to Passive Disable.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Oh, you're right. I swear I read it on one of the character effects as I couldn't figure out why Max Dark Lilith wasn't disabling passives. Must have been a talisman effect on one of them instead. Whatever the combo was, it worked - just ignore what I said it was :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    It could be synergy.. but it all goes back to the need for an extra turn CAP... so that no character, at any time, anywhere, can ever have more than something like 6 turns. A cap woudl solve a LOT of these issues... The Beast.. C Lilith.. now GRE...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Note the same thing happens with Gunner Pharaoh Dog King and Thor Ed... they go back and forth giving each other extra turns... forever... sitting here for the last 15 minutes just watching it... My only option in this case is the quit the battle. Losing.

Name:  extraaaaaa.png
Views: 498
Size:  786.6 KB
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    there is an extra turn cap it's called yellow dog....if you put in an cap most odin teams will be trash. beware what you ask for....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Odin is already trash He's a glass cannon.... So far.. every class.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    @Yup, I think @Slauki is talking about Raid Boss Odin. At an rate, the new Tali (this event) might be the Dev. Team’s general answer to turns. I think Labs got halfway there, but then there was Cosmic Serenity, and et cetera... (and of course there was G. Spirit dog @Slauki also mentioned, but he/she/it isn’t really in a competitive class of toons). Now all you need if you’re worried about ^^ is green slots.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.