OS
    Android

Please Help - Cannot Play Due to Inventory Overflow Bug

I'm currently unable to play the game, due to a bug with inventory overflow and management. I have never seen this issue happen before.

I am one talisman over my inventory limit. When I launch the game, I receive the popup box asking if I want to expand my inventory or manage it. If I select expand, I receive an error message, and I am taken to My Team. If I select manage, I am taken to My Team.

Once in My Team, if I try to sell talismans, I receive an error message. If I expand my inventory with ironite / gold or equip talismans, either bringing my inventory under the limit, it seems to work until I leave the My Team screen. Changes are not saved, and I receive the popup box again. I also receive the old Seven Deadly Gifts splash screen (every time).

I am currently unable to do anything in the game, because of the restrictions imposed by having an inventory overflow, along with an inability to fix the overflow due to these bugs I described. I have restarted many times, plus cleared cache. Nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions?

Devs - I just submitted a ticket. Could you please escalate if possible, since this issue is preventing me from being able to play any aspect of the game. Thank you.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

If it wasn’t for the 7 deadly splash screen making it weird, I’d suggest also check rune/shards for overflow. Perhaps just delete/reinstall?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    If it wasn’t for the 7 deadly splash screen making it weird, I’d suggest also check rune/shards for overflow. Perhaps just delete/reinstall?
    Thanks! I logged out and then logged back in, and that seems to have solved it. When I first got back in, that extra talisman was no longer in my inventory. Maybe it actually got sold before, but my local account somehow got out of sync with the server. In any case, all is back to normal now.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm currently unable to play the game, due to a bug with inventory overflow and management. I have never seen this issue happen before.

I am one talisman over my inventory limit. When I launch the game, I receive the popup box asking if I want to expand my inventory or manage it. If I select expand, I receive an error message, and I am taken to My Team. If I select manage, I am taken to My Team.

Once in My Team, if I try to sell talismans, I receive an error message. If I expand my inventory with ironite / gold or equip talismans, either bringing my inventory under the limit, it seems to work until I leave the My Team screen. Changes are not saved, and I receive the popup box again. I also receive the old Seven Deadly Gifts splash screen (every time).

I am currently unable to do anything in the game, because of the restrictions imposed by having an inventory overflow, along with an inability to fix the overflow due to these bugs I described. I have restarted many times, plus cleared cache. Nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions?

Devs - I just submitted a ticket. Could you please escalate if possible, since this issue is preventing me from being able to play any aspect of the game. Thank you.
    Hey Druid, I've removed 3 Void Talisman (Barrier I) from your account to get you down below the limit. Don't worry, I'll add them back if this helps with the issue. Can you restart your game and let me know if this helps? Also let me know what your ticket number is and we can help confirm everything in there! ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey Druid, I've removed 3 Void Talisman (Barrier I) from your account to get you down below the limit. Don't worry, I'll add them back if this helps with the issue. Can you restart your game and let me know if this helps? Also let me know what your ticket number is and we can help confirm everything in there! ^ Ceeg
    Thanks, Ceeg. All seems to be well now.

My ticket number is 59257.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell