OS
    Android

Dark Lilith Armour Design

When you max awaken Dark Lilith to Lilith Nightmoon she gets some armour of some sort - I've tried looking from different angles but can't make out what the pattern is on the vambraces that appear on her wings - is it linked to any of the talisman symbols at all or is it just a random pattern? I know the symbol for the Light talismans is linked to Lucifer and was wondering if there was anything similar here.

Name:  Legacy_2020-06-09-11-42-40 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  75.1 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    What armour?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    What armour?
    Shoulder pads and braces on her wings. Plus she actually covers her torso when fully awakened but I think that's just learning to put her robe on properly, at least compared to the unawakened version on the loading pages...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Good question. I don't see anything recognizable (related to either the game or any other lore), and think it's purely decorative. But, I'd love to know if I'm wrong.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hard to get a good look at them, this was the best I could do. The left side is the top wings, mirrored. The left side if the bottom wings. The symbols don't look familiar, at least nothing obvious. They've already used the sigils most commonly associated with her for the ability and passive icons.

Name:  LilithNightmoon.png
Views: 510
Size:  72.6 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Awesome stuff - cheers for the pic! It'll be interesting to see if the design is reused in future. I couldn't get good enough resolution on my phone to have a proper look, especially at the top bits, and don't have a tablet to install it on.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I couldn't get good enough resolution on my phone to have a proper look, especially at the top bits, and don't have a tablet to install it on.
    I used this official character spotlight video to get the first image, and in-game screenshot for the second part. When you click on her in the My Team window, and force her to play the death animation, it looked possible to get a slightly better shot of her top wings, but I wasn't able to get it just right... and didn't want to set up video recording. Wasn't much of a difference to the mirrored shot though, nothing significant at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOuHNZHGwp8
    Azagthor-0732