Welcome to this week's News Frontier!

Just a couple of announcements and some Concept art to share today!

DownloadTV

In place of Downloadfest, this year they are live streaming past performances from all the artists that were planned to perform, including Iron Maiden! Along with the performances, there is going to be interviews and some surprises!

Name:  DL20_DLTV_Logo (1).png
Views: 2956
Size:  578.3 KB

DOWNLOADTV YOUTUBE

We will be Live tweeting and posting on Instagram throughout the Iron Maiden part of the show, releasing the Set list hopefully just before each song is played!

We have also increased the time limit on the Giveaway for the Official Iron Maiden Funko Pop models, to help cover any people who might be interested from the DownloadTV Community.

Treacherous Expedition Event switch-up

This Event was intended for release next week but has been switched with another event that will be announced on release! We are super excited about this new event and want to make it available for players sooner than we had planned.

Here's a little teaser for the upcoming event!

Name:  newdungeontease.png
Views: 2377
Size:  306.9 KB

We will also be releasing an updated June Event list soon, so look out for that!

Concept Art of recent releases

I am planning an "Interview with an Artist" for a future News Frontier! At the moment, the Art team are full steam on their projects so it will take some time. Feel free to help me out with some questions you would like to hear answers to!

Baphomet Concept

Baphomet is the 2nd of 3 planned Raid Bosses

Name:  baphomet_concept1-1 (1).png
Views: 3806
Size:  428.8 KB

The Pilgrim Concept

The Pilgrim is this seasons Gauntlet Spotlight ally. He has been in the works for a long time and we love him in the Studio.

Name:  ThePilgrim_Concept.png
Views: 3012
Size:  500.0 KB

And that's it from me this week, don't forget to tune in to DownloadTV this weekend! The broadcasts start on Friday, but Iron Maiden will be on Saturday! The link to the DownloadTV YouTube channel is up top of this post!

Signing off,

Ceeg