Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Revelations (Brave New World) - Battle for Apocalypse Talismans and MORE!

Name:  Revelations-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  326.3 KB

Battle in the Brave New World Dungeons for rare rewards.

From now until June 18th at 5PM PDT, battle in the Brave New World dungeons for a chance of earning Prophecy Fragments. Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 25 fragments from one battle.

Prophecy Soul Fragments can be traded in store for Cosmic Explosive and Resilience Talismans, as well as new 5-set Apocalypse Talismans!

Apocalypse Talismans are green talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them for the following effects:

Prevents enemies from taking Extra Turns until they die. Removes all beneficial effects from each enemy and deals 6 hits of random damage based on their MAX HP for each effect removed every action.

Bonus: Complete solo and Clan event challenges to earn Cosmic Evolution Materials, Thor Eddie Fragments, Tribute, Forged Fragments and more.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here! Please note, this is the LAST Forge of Destiny associated event!

Event Store Additions:
    • Get another full set of Apocalypse Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store!
    • Grab an additional boost of Prophecy Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Its cases like these where an "auto sell all talisman drops" would be handy.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hi! Resistance talismans are not counting

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Hi! Resistance talismans are not counting
    They're scoring for Resilience, not Resistance. Resistance *should* be the correct one, but it's not.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    The talisman of resistance are not working, not counting

OS
    Android
    The last arena/gauntlet event counting issues and now this. *sigh*

QA seems to be suffering atm.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    The talisman of resistance are not working, not counting
    They're scoring for Resilience, not Resistance. Resistance *should* be the correct one, but it's not.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    there I described the ones to use are not resistance are those of Resilience. this is correct
    https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/talisman/Resilience.
    the Spanish translation is not correct

OS
    Android
    I'm beginning to seriously doubt the existence of a dedicated QA team. Once is a mistake, twice is a concern, 3 times and more is a pattern that NEEDS to be addressed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Apocalypse talismans sort of work.. but I'm finding it VERY difficult to predict or confirm....

I've tested roughly 20 battles in PVP with them...

I can't tell if buff removal aspect is working at all. Buffs must be reappearing instantly or never actually get removed.. no clue... Seems like remove and then inflict corruption (not perfect) would make more sense.

... the prevent extra turns works sometimes.. and other times it doesn't.

I thought it may have been skill specific, i.e. if the skill states "instantly grants an extra turn" like GRE's fury or for Odin skills.... I thought the talismans were NOT blocking that... but sometimes they actually do block those skill-based turns...... while letting echo grant 2 or 3 turns.. so.. yeah.. "bugged' or "inconsistent" is the best I've come up with. They do block some extra turns, just not ALL extra turns.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-12-2020 at 04:46 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..