Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Apoc talismans are quite interesting if they actually work how they read...which as we all expected, they do not. However, if they ever actually do work as they read, they will completely change the arena meta. As they read currently, they stand to be the most OP arena meta defining talismans ever put into the game.

OS
    Android
    It states that prevent extra turns until they die. So I think reviving resets that effect. Haven't tested, so not sure.

OS
    Android
    My boss fired me, because he said I was dedicating most of my time to my other job-NF's grinding chores :-/
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    yeah. I've paid attention to reviving.. that, while a factor, is not exactly the issue. They just don't prevent extra turns in any form of consistent manner. I mean that aspect works to a degree... just not reliably.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    there I described the ones to use are not resistance are those of Resilience. this is correct
    https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/talisman/Resilience.
    the Spanish translation is not correct
    This is incredible, I take the first 19 rounds with the taliman Resilience and the other 100 I stop counting them. Today he demonstrates this again and changes to another talisman that is resistance . This is incredible, excuse me but very sloppy guys very shabby. Spending of resources that I will not recover.

for now the correct one is resistance until they change it again if I notice

https://lotbhelper.herokuapp.com/talisman/Resistance

DEAT-1581

OS
    Android
    Here we go, the event challenges and rewards for Revelations. Been a little while since we've had a BNW event, but it's much the same as a LoL Fragment one, but with talismans instead of characters. Best of luck everyone!

Name:  June-Revelations.PNG
Views: 539
Size:  62.9 KB

Perhaps future BNW events could include fragment drops in the Cosmic Dungeon? Similar to how LoL events now include the LoL XI+ frontier stages.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    !!! German translation is wrong: !!!

written is: GLÜCKSTALISMAN but CHANCE is the right one

OS
    iOS
    Apocalypse talismans KEEP WORKING after the character wearing them has been killed. I don't know if this is "as designed" but it's annoying
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..