Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Merging of clans

Okay... I started thinking
    Our clan has a hard time finding new members and for sure there are many many more facing the same issue.
    So instead of over and over posting that we are recruiting I want try over a different way.
    What if clans that still seek member merge instead?

My idea is that those clans that are heavenly seeking member post here the level they are and how many active members they have.
    Based on this other clans can negotiate together if they want to merge into the other clan or vise versa.

Of cause switching within a clan event might not be the best idea since you loose 48 hours.

So I want to kickoff with our own clan.

Clan: Fear the Dark
    Level: 15
    Active members: 13

So in case your clan has less then 13 active members then feel free to let us know if you want to merge in our clan.
    If you are in a clean that has a higher level and that can use 13 members... please post your clan name and I will talk to my clan to see if we can join yours.

Of cause if your clan has 21 member then of cause you can also post here in case a clan of 7 members want to merge.

And if your still looking for a clan then your also more then welcome of cause

-----------------------------------------------------------

Allow me to post an update here.
    Our clan successfully merged with clan Down Under (A big thanks goes out to them!).

We where lucky to have a clan leader that was humble and was able to put the clan up front.
    I can only recommend this to all the "smaller" clans out there.
    Last edited by 4V1ct0ry; 06-24-2020 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Update
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    It is hard to find members, and like you said, not a lot of clans can let go of is clan and money invested and merge with another and go into this state of fighting for a lost cause, unless there is incentive to join the game it will tend to be less and less active players over time.

To me there should be some kind of way in the game to seek and talk to other clans in order to merge themselves, but this topic should do a little help.
    Good Luck

OS
    Android
    My clan just purged out a lot of people. The ones that were active and on the discord are still there (6 of us). We are active on our discord and try to plan how to attack each event and offer raid boss teams. We posted a recruitment on the lotb discord (I believe) and for some reason got some snarky ass comments about it. Not sure why, we're all looking for a good clan.

Anyway, we are level 15. We are called Steel Blades. Talk with your team and I'll talk with mine. Let me know your thoughts.

OS
    Android
    Good idea about this thread.

We (Down Under clan and yes I would change the name if I can :P) currently have 29 members but we have some members that don't communicate or barely contribute and we can make room for your clan to join.
    We are level 19.
    Last edited by Rain88; 06-14-2020 at 12:49 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Just pointing out that Discord isn't a measure of how active a clan member may be. I'm rarely on my clan's discord server, but I always go all-out for challenges. Some of us simply don't enjoy the whole "chat" thing on a regular basis and that has nothing to do with how involved or supportive of the clan we may be.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    30 members for a clan are just ridiculous for such a small game. marvel strike force had 24 members with 600k+ players. and here we have what, 1k real active players and maybe 8k including the casual ones? sure, makes sense to make 30 members per clan the limit....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Just pointing out that Discord isn't a measure of how active a clan member may be. I'm rarely on my clan's discord server, but I always go all-out for challenges. Some of us simply don't enjoy the whole "chat" thing on a regular basis and that has nothing to do with how involved or supportive of the clan we may be.
    Oh that's so true, and in fact from the active member on our clan, only about 5/6 are actually active on Discord.
    But we use discord for events and achievements coordination, so even if you aren't the type that chat much, you end up using discord for voting strategies and/or telling the rest of the clan what's your move or status. So the rest of the clan is not active there, they just go in to check in/out.
    Then we have some help channels, for like advice on individual situations, like where/how to farm or gaunlet it gets really intense planning teams on Sunday, and to be honest it's so rewarding to have a bunch of people looking at your resources to help you pass a level on gaunlet, and the other way around.
    Last edited by aidinia; 06-13-2020 at 09:11 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    30 members for a clan are just ridiculous for such a small game. marvel strike force had 24 members with 600k+ players. and here we have what, 1k real active players and maybe 8k including the casual ones? sure, makes sense to make 30 members per clan the limit....

It's not the 30 member limit.. it's that challenges are set as if all clans were full up with 100% active members. Challenges should kind of factor maybe 15 or 20 active members, not all 30. And really, there'd be benefit in limiting the total number of clans possible. So that once something like 50 clans have been created, you can't create a new clan, you MUST join one.

Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    Oh that's so true, and in fact from the active member on our clan, only about 5/6 are actually active on Discord.
    But we use discord for events and achievements coordination, so even if you aren't the type that chat much, you end up using discord for voting strategies and/or telling the rest of the clan what's your move or status. So the rest of the clan is not active there, they just go in to check in/out.
    Then we have some help channels, for like advice on individual situations, like where/how to farm or gauntlet it gets really intense planning teams on Sunday, and to be honest it's so rewarding to have a bunch of people looking at your resources to help you pass a level on gauntlet, and the other way around.

Absolutely agree. I check in when things are new or when there's some tricky challenge, raid strategies, new tricks/teams I've found.. stuff like that. I just don't really "chat" regularly.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    My clan just purged out a lot of people. The ones that were active and on the discord are still there (6 of us). We are active on our discord and try to plan how to attack each event and offer raid boss teams. We posted a recruitment on the lotb discord (I believe) and for some reason got some snarky ass comments about it. Not sure why, we're all looking for a good clan.

Anyway, we are level 15. We are called Steel Blades. Talk with your team and I'll talk with mine. Let me know your thoughts.
    Hi Ironstyle,
    You mentioned you have 6 active members. But that only counts for discord right?
    How many members does your clan have in total?
    We also just hit Level 15 by the way
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    Hey... we’re lvl 19 and can probably take your whole clan on and jump right to 30 active members. How do you like those numbers?

Anyway, do what you will...
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.