Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    The same really should be said for LoL as well. Trying to get 1* red bricks has been a pain even more than BNW as the warrior dungeon is only available one day a week.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It has occurred to me that these shortages are intentional.

Let the higher item drop making users crave the mid-level items so they can actually use the higher-level items....

I think they are controlling progression by making mid-level upgrade items difficult to accumulate on purpose.

----------------

That being posted.. I REALLY wish they'd split GOL and GOD into 4 dungeons.. 500 runs in GOLX and I've collected roughly 2,000 yellow 2 star runes.. and only 6 green 2 star runes. That disparity is just annoying.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-14-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah... I’m going to assume this is oversight and not a conspiracy.

So, I really liked Plants V. Zombies heroes (it was fun and not too complicated), but I lost interest after about a year because almost nothing had been added since I joined. They had event cards and puzzles going on a loop, and no new cards had been released for months and months (oh... this is a card game). The only thing they were doing was card balance updates when certain things became too popular... which messed up the recycled puzzles. There were challenges you literally couldn’t complete because they’d changed the cards without changing the rest of the content. That’s... bad.

I’ll take bugs and innovation over whatever was happening there ^^. I wish they’d change the pace of their innovation from grueling to just very fast, and spend a little more time fixing stuff. But this is a minor complaint.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.