Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Isle of Avalon, when?

Would like to hear if there is anything in progress regarding Isle of Avalon.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    My bet is sometime around September or October to coincide with the arrival of Cernunnos in Clan Raids.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    To paraphrase our last answer from the staff "It is still on the 2020 roadmap"
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Wonder if this Medieval theme we might be having will tie-into Avalon in any way. A Templar Knight is only a hop, step, and a jump away from a Knight in Shining Armour.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I think some of these themes are building up to it. Remember before Night City we got relics? I believe these were to assist in our character growth in order to complete Night City. Now we have Awakenable characters. I think this is to assist in our eventual ability to complete Avalon. I suspect each new world will follow after some new way to increase our characters ability to survive.

OS
    iOS
    Thing with Night city though.. is we saw characters... Choppers, Hellboys, etc before it was releases. We haven't seem many sets of characters like that. But... Freya, Ragnar, the cats.. may be bosses.. so it's possible. I don't think we saw Killer Prime/Beast etc before Night City was released though. I could be wrong.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thing with Night city though.. is we saw characters... Choppers, Hellboys, etc before it was releases. We haven't seem many sets of characters like that. But... Freya, Ragnar, the cats.. may be bosses.. so it's possible. I don't think we saw Killer Prime/Beast etc before Night City was released though. I could be wrong.
    Freya, Ragnar, the cats and all that jazz is 100% Norse mythology.

Isle of Avalon is Celtic mythology. It'll be a stand alone and new event with new characters. Nothing we've seen so far ties in with Celtic mythology and/or lore as far as I know. It's still months away most likely.

OS
    iOS
    Well. strict adherence to a specific mythology hasn't really ever been a high priority, has it? How to Angry Birds fit in??? Football players?
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well. strict adherence to a specific mythology hasn't really ever been a high priority, has it? How to Angry Birds fit in??? Football players?
    Angry Birds? True, but that was probably just a simple money grab.

Football Eddies: The whole Virtual XI album had a lot off stuff related to football, so that one I totally can get behind.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    Football Eddies: The whole Virtual XI album had a lot off stuff related to football, so that one I totally can get behind.
    Not just Virtual XI, Fear Of The Dark had Weekend Warrior and that was all about Football
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant