Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Has anyone taken the plunge and bought one of the Gate or Siege Cosmics yet? I'm curious to see what stats they have.

Why are those never listed in the description, devs? Oh yes... buyer beware... lol
    I got Siege first (reasons of The Goat). It's HP/Mag/Mr. .. which is pretty handy-dandy, I think, but no Special. Don't remember the raw values offhand.. HP is around 17,000, Mag/Mr are respectable for a T3 Purple with a bonkers effect. (4-sets on a cosmic are bonkers.)
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    I got Siege first (reasons of The Goat). It's HP/Mag/Mr. .. which is pretty handy-dandy, I think, but no Special. Don't remember the raw values offhand.. HP is around 17,000, Mag/Mr are respectable for a T3 Purple with a bonkers effect. (4-sets on a cosmic are bonkers.)
    Thanks, Punter!

HP is the ticket, for me... but Mag on a red tali set sweetens the deal even more! I guess I can't ignore this one. Lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Are you doing the Madness level? The Persecution challenge only counts for runs on Madness.
    Yes. I double checked and even moved the talisman from Anubis to the assassin pope. I ran my troopers and it seems I got credit for 5 battles. Maybe it's the toon they were in. I don't know. I'm going to walk the challenge through on manual. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong.

OS
    Android
    I havent powered it up, but I purchased the gate talisman it has. HP, magic and MR.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    For what ever reason the challenge is counting now. This game is really weird lately.

OS
    Android
    Siege and Gate T3
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.06.19_10.55.34.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  16.0 KB
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2020.06.19_10.55.26.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  16.7 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noticed that there is no any buffs on allied in the start of every wave on insanity level? But enemy has Ragnarok only in the last wave.
    Also sometimes when you killed templar knight on the second wave both hierophants revive.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there is no any buffs on allied in the start of every wave on insanity level? But enemy has Ragnarok only in the last wave.
    It might be due to the Blue Hierophant's passive. "Prevent enemies from gaining any new beneficial effects after the first round of battle." It should only prevent buffs on the second turn onwards, but it seems to be working at the start of battle. I tested a run using The Prisoner, and when the Blue Hiero was passive disabled, I was able to start with a couple of buffs (other enemies removed some of them normally). The 3rd wave doesn't have that Hiero, and I've always been able to start with buffs there. Although the Radiant talismans prevent offensive buffs too.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    So, I was in wave 4 of the Madness level, and only the Gunner Hierophant was alive. One of my characters performed an action that should have given my other characters some buffs. But nothing happened. I don't see why that happened. It was like it wasn't reading the conditions properly, or as if the magus Hierophant's passive that prevented characters getting buffs was still in effect, even though they were dead.

Any explanations ? Cos I am quite confused.

OS
    iOS
    Dead does NOT always mean passives go away. Some passives, such as those that state "until death" will still be active until the inflicted character dies (and is revived hopefully).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..