Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dance of Death (Sacrifice) - Earn Memorial Talismans and Medieval Awakening Shards!

Name:  Dance-of-Death-Sacrifice-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1611
Size:  330.0 KB

Sacrifice for rare rewards!

From now until June 30th at 5PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 20 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 60 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 150 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 250 Lifeless Fragments
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 500 Lifeless Fragments
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 750 Lifeless Fragments

Trade Lifeless Fragments for Rewards!
    Lifeless Fragments can be traded for a variety of rewards including Memorial Talismans, Medieval Awakening Shards, and a series of packs that contain Assassin Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Assassin Awakening Materials for every star tier. Trade for them all plus the 6 medieval awakening shards !

Medieval Awakening Shards can be used to power up the newly Awakenable Executioner Eddie! Awaken this Eddie fully to unlock a powerful Fury/Passive combo ability. See the Compendium for full details.

Memorial Talismans are yellow talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them for the following effects:

Reduce all damage taken by 50%. Immunity to Doom and Innate versions of Stun, Silence, Seal, and Blind effects. Instantly Trigger Doom effects if Lower Accuracy or Perfect Accuracy Down is on the target after each action. Remove Doom and Innate versions of Stun, Silence, Seal, and Blind from each ally and grant them immunity to these effects until they die if your HP is less than 50% at the start of your turn. This immunity effect will not be removed from your allies if you die. 50% Chance to revive with full HP and a Perfect Force Shield for 3 turns when you die.

Complete Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including various Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, Frontier Key Souls, Cosmic Evo Materials and more.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Alchemist Fragments, Rare or Common Souls for additional rewards! You can see the full list of items in the Event Store!

Event Store Additions

• Get another full set of Memorial Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store!
    • Pick up the Final Breath Pack! This bundle contains Assassin Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Medieval Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Venom set-effect. This effect gives Perfect Basic Attacks a 35% chance to deal additional true damage and inflict Crave, Exhaust and Bloodlust for 2 turns!
    • Need more essence? Head to the Event Store and grab our revamped Essence Chaser Pack for an extra boost for your next Sacrifice. This pack now contains five 5* Sacrificial Hearts in addition to Ironite, a bit of Gold, 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 06-24-2020 at 12:29 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Memorial Talismans are a green 5 set?
    The way I’m looking at it, they’re bloody yellow
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    And I thought I was colour blind
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    The awakening items for frags is a nice addition.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think that they placed getting a full set just out of reach of most players. The amount of essence needed is ridiculous. You would need to save for two or 3 sac events or purchase packs. Usually only the end game players would have this. I made 3 vortexes, and still don't quite have enough yet. Sorry for the rant. I expect a game to be challenging but within reach.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The awakening items for frags is a nice addition.
    I thought so as well. I bought a few of the 9/10 and 10/11 sets. Now if I could just figure a way to rapidly earn gold...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I think that they placed getting a full set just out of reach of most players. The amount of essence needed is ridiculous. You would need to save for two or 3 sac events or purchase packs. Usually only the end game players would have this. I made 3 vortexes, and still don't quite have enough yet. Sorry for the rant. I expect a game to be challenging but within reach.
    That is weird, I did 3 vortexes and completed all the event challenges and was able to collect enough fragments to buy (without expending real $$$) the 5 talisman set, the 6 fragments for the executioner and the first ironite pack.

OS
    Android
    It depends on the sacrifices you made. They higher levels give more frags per esssence. So if you did a bunch of 6 and 9 K sacs you may be short on frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Also, pay attention to the tier list, some frags drop better in relation to not top tier. I donīt understand why though....
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The font size of the Memorial Talismans description is a joke

NF, did you ever start LotB on a mobile device????