Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They have been adding to the trooper store regularly, at least lately. First with the eddies that couldn’t be replaced. Then prisoner and the witch added. Now madame, hierophant (that I spent a pile of heroic souls for).

I think the next frags that should/would be used as an in game currency is the onyx/shardbourne. Would follow the lillith,alchemist,FFE, other frags that can be used

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If it takes 5000 trooper badges for a SS, and 3500 for a rare G/A souls. What convertions rates do you think you would get,
    Right, current prices aren't great, and prices for new items likely won't be great either. That's why I think the best solution would be to introduce some Trooper Store exclusive items like new characters or re-skins for existing characters. That way, high prices seem more justified.

The key issue here, in my opinion, is scarcity. Virtually all other items in the game are infinitely farmable with enough ironite: ICs, gold, leveling materials, etc. Even FCs, skill shards, etc. can be farmed now in dungeons.

But, Trooper badges remain scarce and limited. At best, we can accumulate ~2,500 per day. That being the case, I have no interest in spending them on anything that I can get some other way - as long as there is the potential of Trooper Store exclusive content in the future.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-20-2020 at 08:55 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Was thinking about this the other day, but is the Trooper Store the only way to get those common gunner/assassin souls?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Was thinking about this the other day, but is the Trooper Store the only way to get those common gunner/assassin souls?
    Yep. I think common gunner souls were awarded in one event awhile back. Maybe common assassin souls as well, in a different event. But, I think each were available in only one event at most. So, the Trooper Store is pretty much the only source for them.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    They were available as rewards from the original missions were you earned the yellow and red dog.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    So, the Trooper Store is pretty much the only source for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They were available as rewards from the original missions were you earned the yellow and red dog.
    I regret sacrificing all my 1-2* G/A characters from those mission rewards! Will be a bit of a pain trying to collect those characters again now.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I regret sacrificing all my 1-2* G/A characters from those mission rewards! Will be a bit of a pain trying to collect those characters again now.
    It isn't really, may seem like a lot of toons but they all drop from a stack or two. Maaybe a few souls more if you get unlucky. The painful part is buying that many souls one by one...

And on the OP topic...
    A new addition unique to the trooper store would be very much welcome, it got stale 2 years ago. Adding some regular toons in there is a nice touch but a lot of us have everything and at least a 6 digit number of trooper badges.
    Last edited by Mateja; 06-23-2020 at 07:06 PM.