Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Also, the new Empress Eupatoria toon (although not available yet) has a sweet animation!
    She was so cool! What a way to tease a new character

L O V E D how they gave us a nice bit of story too, and further fleshed out the Crimean Sisters lore.

This is the team I'm using currently. It's getting ~55s average run times, fastest is 42s so far:
    Max Cyborg - Valhalla/BespokeT3
    Killer Prime - Avenger/True/T3-Stats
    Necropolis - Ragnarok/SerenityT3
    DP Wrath - Starfires

I don't have anyone who can turn off Labyrinth talismans yet, but Necro with Rags deals 10 hits each attack, which cuts through them in 2-3 turns. He's the only one wearing Serenities, so when the dog with Fallen talismans dies, my other three characters get Perfect Stunned, allowing Necro at least two consecutive attacks. If that's not enough, the Cyborg will finish her off once the stun wears off.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 07-08-2020 at 04:03 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Except the new "madams" are dropping like they are sandworms... so......
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Except the new "madams" are dropping like they are sandworms... so......

She doesn't have much HP, they gave her two 3-set assassin talismans. She could be decent in a team built around her, or with some defensive talismans. Probably why she needed to try a sneak-attack, she knew she wouldn't be able to survive if we went first

Name:  EmpressMotherRussia.png
Views: 3142
Size:  327.9 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah.. to be fair... I realize she's there for this event. Much like the Raven Witch.. she was much easier to defeat during her premiere event. I anticipate, or at least hope, she's actually more worthwhile when released to players.

Devs -- Thanks for making the hard difficulty of the Trooper dungeon drop more 2 star colorless evo runes.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-08-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    First impression is good with the new additions and I like the new story and background artwork. My team are running about 55 second average with best time of 48 seconds (depending on luck with Lady A's Labyrinths):

Scream for Me Eddie - Quantum
    Lilith Nightmoon - Reaper, Cosmic Ascension (Yellow T3)
    Killer Prime - Yggdrasil, Cosmic Greed (Purple T3)
    Major Malakhov - Singularity
    (US Cavalry Eddie + other Eddie ride along with challenge talismans)

Scream for Me's marks plus golden hit from Yggdrasil (plus Qunatum's extra hits on Labyrinth) make it really quick if they attack in the right order. Starfires on Lilith Nightmoon would probably speed it up even more but that would probably only affect the final round.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Just swapped out Lilith Nightmoon for Assassin Werewolf with Starfires and now have a best time of 40 seconds and an average of around 50.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    My team:
    Scream for me Eddie: Blight/Assassin/Serenity (cosmic)
    Wicker man: Ragnarok/Titan (cosmic)
    Magus Odin: Niflheim/Serenity (cosmic)
    The Killer: Starfire

My best time is 37 seconds with an average of 1 minute

Edit: I just changed the killer with Prince Wrath (also with starfire) and got the same result, 37 seconds as best time but with an average of 55 seconds now
    Last edited by AndyCatzo; 07-08-2020 at 02:19 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Templar Ed (Prudence/T3 Bespoke Cosmic/Random Green) - Calvary Ed ride-along for achievement
    Max C Odin (Serenity/Echo Cosmic/Warlord)
    Max A Odin (Serenity Cosmic/Vorpal/Sacred)
    Major Malakov for achievment (Singularity)

Best: 49s avg 1m -- will be much faster when the achievement is done and I can dump the Major
    Prudence talismans reflect damage... or Templar does.. so no need for starfires specifically.

Note Where Eagles Dare Ed (Viper/Death Mark Cosmic) and Max Viking Ed both do well also.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-08-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Scream for Me Eddie - Quantum
    Assassin Werewolf - Starfire
    Killer Prime - Yggdrasil, Cosmic Radiance (T3) <- I used that T3 instead
    Major Malakhov - Singularity
    (US Cavalry Eddie + other Eddie ride along with challenge talismans)
    Thanks for this. My team was constantly hitting 1:20ish. This team is killing it. I've had a few :30 runs and most are :40-:55
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 07-09-2020 at 12:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    With the Trooper dungeon being one of this month's featured mega-event grinding locations (February 2021 - Protector of Souls), I'm sure some people have come up with some incredibly fast teams. I've run a few keys myself so far, and have been managing times just under the 30s mark. When RNG is in my favour, this can mean 50 runs per key, which is wonderful as every 100 runs gives you a new key!

The team I've been using revolves around Fallen Icarus Eddie's passive. Load the enemy up with as many negative effects and possible, and FIE will make them explode. Use as many Blights as you can to prevent your characters from using power and fury moves which often have long animations.

Fallen Icarus Eddie - Marks/Sulfur/Blight
    Max Warrior Odin - Ragnarok/Blight [Easily replaceable with another AOE Ragnarok user, but he can also kill things in 1-hit if he goes first]
    Killer Prime - Navigator/Blight/random-stat-boost-cosmic [He's here for the positive effect removal and for permadeath]

And then for the last character, I've been trying a few different ones. You don't really need someone else, FEI could probably solo the dungeon, but we're aiming for maximum speed here... so someone who can prevent Redan from counter-attacking in the final wave is a good idea, as she can add a second or two to each run all on her own. If you were lucky enough to get Dark Advent Lilith and a Sinister Solstice cosmic, you'll be using her to solve that problem. I don't have her myself, so I'm currently seeing how Regnant Eupatoria with the Crimean Imperial cosmic works out. She's single target, so I'm hoping the AI wont pick her too often.

So folks, what is the best time you've managed so far?
    Azagthor-0732