OS
    Android

Lord Of Light XV is stealing my ironite

I have a ton of toons to awaken, and achievements to complete, especially several related to completing Lord of Light XV with certain allies maxed out. Problem is, wave 3 keeps on softlocking the game, forcing me to restart the app, and lose the 35 sands of time. Several times per key.

On average, I lose about 30-60 ironite in sands of time per key. Not only that, but it means that I have to keep an eye on the game all the time to restart the app.

I normally wouldn't bother playing Lord of Light XV since the rewards from XIV are good enough, but I have to in order to finish getting Dark Lilith / Lucifer.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    What team are you using? Many had problems with a specific toon or combo. When they changed them the problem went away? What talis setup also.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

It could be your device that is causing the game to freeze if it’s not a current generation phone/tablet. I use a simple team for XV of:
    Hallowed Ed /ragnarok
    W lol /orbit
    Charlotte /viper
    +
    Other /starfire works nicely.

Avg time 2-3 minutes. May have 1 loss per 1 mega SoT refill.
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 06-20-2020 at 08:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Here are two teams I have no problem with

DL. Scrooge, W LoL, D wrath..or

DL, Cyborg, D wrath, ass wolf.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Phone is a Nokia 6.1, don't really have any issues with lagging or anything in other dungeons. As for team, I just throw max cyborg (valhallas, +special cosmic), max warrior Odin (Midgard), max wickerman (Ragnarok, hunter cosmic) and whatever lord of light I have maxed out and not done his achievement.

Not that it the game should crash, constantly, in the same wave, and the solution being to have to run a specific team and not fix the underlying issue.