Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ancient Dreams - Battle for new Dream Talismans, Thor Eddie Fragments + MORE

Name:  Ancient-Dreams-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1336
Size:  391.6 KB

Battle in the Arena and Gauntlet for rare rewards!

From now until June 14th at 5PM PT, complete new event challenges on the Challenges screen. These reward you for completing specific objectives in the Arena and Gauntlet. Objectives include winning Arena battles using specific abilities and talismans and clearing Gauntlet Grades!

If you belong to a Clan, you will also see additional Ancient Dreams Event Challenges. These are distinguishable by their green border and special icons. This event features Clan Group Event Challenges which will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

See the Challenge menu for full details!

Rewards include various Gunner Awakening Shards, Thor Eddie Fragments, Powerslave Awakening Shards and new Dream Talismans.

The Gunner and Powerslave Awakening Shards can be put towards powering up the newly Awakenable Osiris!

Dream Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them for the following effects:
    25% Chance to avoid taking damage. Take 50% Reduced damage when successfully hit. Revive an ally with 60% HP and Endure for 2 turns when they die. Can only trigger once per ally in battle.

Many Ancient Dreams event challenges will also provide Forged Soul Fragments.

Forged Fragments are the event currency of the Forge of Destiny Mega Event.

Trade your Forged Fragments in the Mega Store for rare rewards including Freya Cosmic Talismans and Odin himself!

You can learn more about this Mega event in the Forge of Destiny event post here!

**BONUS: For the duration of this event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects: Grant Perfect Hit to all allies at the start of battle for 2 turns. Grant Physical, Magic, and True Block to self for 1 turn if Perfect Hit, Regen, or Charge is present at the start of your turn. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects, Stun, and inflict Perfect Disable for 1 turn on a random enemy if Passive Disable is active on any enemy at the start of your turn. Fully heal and removes Doom effects from all enemies if the wearer of this talisman has the Shawl of Styx passive.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help you complete the challenges ahead:
    • Get another full set of Dream Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store!
    • Pick up the Death and Rebirth Pack! This bundle contains Gunner Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Powerslave Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Sacred set-effect. This effect will give the wearer a random healing effect, and a 50% chance of giving an ally a healing effect when you take damage.
    • Get the Penitent Talisman Combo Pack. This pack comes with 3 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with Grail, Penance and Inspiration set effects! This package also comes with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Cosmic Evo Materials, as a one-time only offer!
    • Grab our Any Class Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Colourless XP Shards to power up any class of character!
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

anyone have the events list? i cant get in to check it.

OS
    Android
    We are 4/9 of the way through the event list on the 7th and all 4 of those are running at the same time.

Once again proving pacing of events is still something that needs to be addressed.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm so glad there are no events to complete with all these server restarts. We'd never be able to play them if there were....

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet battles with only magus are not been counted!

OS
    Android
    Also: Is it "Play 500/1500/3000 Arena battles" or "Win 500/1500/3000 Arena battles" for clan?

I am getting conflicting reports from my clan that it looks like it's "Win" while the text says "play", which doesn't imply you need to WIN.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Same here, Magus-only Gauntlet battles are not counting. I don't know wheter to stop playing until it's fixed or to keep on and hope that the battles already done eventually count

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Same here, Magus-only Gauntlet battles are not counting. I don't know wheter to stop playing until it's fixed or to keep on and hope that the battles already done eventually count
    Same here..

I jst fought 42 Magus-only Guantlet battles myself and the clan achievement still reads "12" total.

F through to SS all Magus fights ... none of them seemed to count...

I'd accept that maybe one or two where I use a cosmic magus character may not have counted... but all 42 just ignored?
    Last edited by Yup; 06-08-2020 at 03:09 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Magus only are not counting! I made it all the way to S using only magus and they didn't count! Ughhh

OS
    Android
    Why is it that it seems that none of the NF staff are around in the first couple of hours after the daily reset to answer questions, note down things, even just respond to people and say "we know about it and are working on a fix"?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War