Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Towerfall Talisman + Heroic Fragments

Name:  Towerfall-June-2020-1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2434
Size:  379.1 KB
    Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until July 5th at 5PM PT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, Magus Souls, Ironite, Towerfall Talisman Fragments and more!

500 Towerfall Talisman Fragments = 1 Towerfall Talisman Soul

The Towerfall Talisman Soul is a unique Soul with contents that will change with every Towerfall event (similar to Talisman Evolution Souls!).

Summon these Souls to earn a T2 Gold Cosmic Talismans with a special set effect!

At this time, all Towerfall Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon a Gold Cosmic Talisman with the ability to grant the Persecution set bonus! This set bonus reduces damage taken by 35% and reflects 30% of the damage received back to all enemies. It also gives a 35% Chance to Inflict Perfect Heal Block on each enemy for 2 turns when hit.

Note: It doesn’t matter when you earned the soul; the Talisman you will earn is determined when you open the soul, so saved up souls and fragments will change what they can give over time!

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Magi survive the battles ahead!

• We have 2 Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! Each of these packs provide a Heroic Legendary Soul, Starlight Relics (which offer a temporary stat boost in Gauntlet), and other high value goods!
    • Grab the Towerfall Cosmic Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Lycan set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab a Towerfall Talisman Soul Fragment Pack! If you are having trouble completing event challenges to earn these fragments, this pack is for you!
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 06-22-2020 at 12:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I'm glad you aligned the start of the event with a new Gauntlet round (I got caught out by this once when a Gauntlet event started mid-way through a Gauntlet round and I'd already done the lower ranks).

Persecution is a fairly powerful set for a cosmic, should come in useful.

OS
    Android
    Talisman's selected for challenges were a good fit. I should be able to complete all challenges without any inane talisman switching (since it's STILL freezing and crashing).

We'll see if the class restrictions line up with the challenges but they seem to have been ever since that poorly designed first clan event.

Edit: Levels D & C don't allow for Sentinel teams even though the challenge does.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 06-22-2020 at 01:46 AM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Will there be a monthly calendar schedule made available listing the upcoming towerfall cosmics, like the talisman evols?

OS
    Android
    Name:  TowerfallRotation2020Lineup.PNG
Views: 962
Size:  12.4 KB

Here's the 2020 lineup of the rotating Towerfall Talisman Soul. The contents change when the update containing the event is released, it is stated in the patch notes and the description changes in game.

*Subject to change, but will notify with updated lineup
    Last edited by Ruby_LOTB; 06-22-2020 at 05:02 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Too much work.... Towerfall should just be get to grade X and not have all the "with X talismans" crapolla.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Too much work.... Towerfall should just be get to grade X and not have all the "with X talismans" crapolla.
    If there's not the other "crapolla" why even bother with this event? Then it would just be a normal gauntlet reset.

The talisman choice actually made sense (matched the class restrictions and werent' obscure talismans) and the class restricted runs can all be done in the earlier levels.

The only way I can see this being too much work is if you had 0 magus toons with the listed talismans
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Thank you, Ruby!
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    A few nice souls up for grabs, nothing too convoluted this time around.

Name:  June-Towerfall.PNG
Views: 3099
Size:  59.8 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I have gone through all the various "stores" and cannot find the Inspiration tali. I have one, not sure where I earned it, but it has been in my inventory forever. I just need to find another. Any help would be appreciated...