Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I have gone through all the various "stores" and cannot find the Inspiration tali. I have one, not sure where I earned it, but it has been in my inventory forever. I just need to find another. Any help would be appreciated...
    I believe they drop in the Madness stage of the Virus dungeon
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I have gone through all the various "stores" and cannot find the Inspiration tali. I have one, not sure where I earned it, but it has been in my inventory forever. I just need to find another. Any help would be appreciated...
    Those ones were available only with events or previous gaunlets...

PD oh yes, maybe they are actually dropping in frontier dungeons. But not sure.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I believe they drop in the Madness stage of the Virus dungeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Those ones were available only with events or previous gaunlets...

PD oh yes, maybe they are actually dropping in frontier dungeons. But not sure.
    Thanks mates!

Too funny though. Per your suggestion, I grabbed a Viral Frontier Dungeon key. First madness battle: Inspiration talisman.
    Last edited by jstrickPhoto; 06-22-2020 at 06:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    Compendium says they're limited time only but have been part of challenge requirements a few times now.

I want to say one of the dungeons has them because I have about 6 sets and I never remember intentionally grinding for them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I will point out that the new talisman icons on the character info screen makes this sort of ting SOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. No more back and forth to the team screen to verify what talismans are on what character
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Compendium says they're limited time only but have been part of challenge requirements a few times now.

I want to say one of the dungeons has them because I have about 6 sets and I never remember intentionally grinding for them.
    Looks like they randomly drop out of the Viral Frontier Dungeon. First run of Madness, one dropped so at least I have ONE set now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I will point out that the new talisman icons on the character info screen makes this sort of ting SOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. No more back and forth to the team screen to verify what talismans are on what character
    I agree it's great, but will be even better when they get it working properly. Right now the talis icons don't display/refresh after just equipping talis in My Team of arena, gauntlet, etc. So now I'm constantly going back and forth anyways to confirm what talis I've just put on my team every time before I go into battle. Also, sometimes randomly the equipped talis Set Effects area doesn't display anything for some reason now.

Step in the right direction though. Hope they clean that up soon. Nice touch.