OS
    iOS

Legendary awakening packs

DEVS.....Seriously

Upping the price to more than half for the Legendary awakening packs is below the belt.... A store item you initially had up for £38.99 and now it's £99.99
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I guess too many people bought it and they hoped it would happen again even with more than doubling the price.

It's no secret, they don't care about us as players only as wallets. Look at what gets addressed by the team, it's not the long standing bugs with no monetary components. The only things that get fixed or addressed with any expediency (and for the most part at all) are bugs where we would have any sort of advantage.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    when they appeared first time i didnt have time to buy any of them cus it was only in store for an hour after the server update then disappeared...But the price was clearly advertised and UK trading law states the price can not be increased but can be decreased unless notification is given with notice that the price will be changing. something NF doesnt seem to do, the same as the Angel cosmic that was for sale and got nerfed. very very unprofessional

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    when they appeared first time i didnt have time to buy any of them cus it was only in store for an hour after the server update then disappeared...But the price was clearly advertised and UK trading law states the price can not be increased but can be decreased unless notification is given with notice that the price will be changing. something NF doesnt seem to do, the same as the Angel cosmic that was for sale and got nerfed. very very unprofessional
    The last pack with the awakening souls was up for a lot longer than 1 hour. There was that other really good deal that was only up for an hour. I never even saw that one and if it weren't for screenshots shared with me I wouldn't have believed it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    yeah the assassin pack, i've been waiting for the magus pack but defo wont be paying 1 penny short of a £100 tho, and thats a lot to only awaken 1 toon

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    100 bucks for this crap?
    Go and buy some bottles of Trooper Beer!