Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Cosmic Talisman Dungeons....

.. It would be helpful if the Talisman keys did NOT reset dungeon timers if a dungeon still had more than 57-58 minutes on it.

I drop a key.. it opens the Sentinel dungeon.. but I don't need to do anything in the Sentinel dungeon for achievements at the moment (until I get Max S Odin). So I need to open a different Cosmic dungeon.

The S dungeon has around 59:10 minutes left on it since I just opened it.

I drop another key.... It refreshes the timer on the S dungeon.

This would be expected and absolutely fine if the dungeon was open for a while. But since it JUST opened, the timer shouldn't refresh it.

For the record, I think they longest streak I saw was 4 keys.. they all just keep resetting the open dungeon timer from 59 minutes to 60 minutes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    To be honest, for a 1h key, I'd like to be able to choose what fight I want to pick. I've played this dongeon once, back when I did not have so many 5 stars, and haven't played it at all because I did have only one 5* of the class randomly chosen. :facepalm:

Anyways, what would you like to happen? (Sorry, it's not clear to me.) Open a different dongeon cause you didn't want to play Sentinel?
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Well the key can either..

- Open a new dungeon
    - Refresh the timer on an ALREADY open dungeon

It's random as to which happens.

I'm fine with the randomness... BUT....

The refresh for an open dungeon should NOT happen if the dungeon still has more than 57 minutes left on its timer.
    So.. if an open dungeon(s) has 58 minutes left, the default should be to open a new dungeon, NOT rest the timer.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It is always posted that if you use another key while that dungeon is open it will reset the dungeon. This is stated for all dungeons not just the cosmic dungeons.

Would you want to not be able to use a key while a dungeon is currently open. This would keep you from trying to open a second cosmic dungeon until the timer runs out.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    No. A simple message that the timer can not be reset for the first 2-3 minutes would work.

The Talisman key is the only key that can open 5 different dungeons.

Disallowing a timer reset in the first 3 minutes wouldn't really alter any other dungeon...
    it would merely force the talisman keys to either open a new dungeon or show a message to wait 3 minutes.

-----------

I suppose if someone is dumping key after key to merely dump keys.. a 2-3 minute delay would be annoying. But how often are users dumping keys repeatedly just to get rid of them? (Admittedly, I HAVE done that with LOL keys)
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Then if it gave you the warning you know it would be the same color and someone may stop and give up without using the second key. If it is a dupe key they why would resetting the timer matter? If you are going for a specific color or not that color you would still burn through keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    No.. if the timer could not be reset. the key would not be used.

Like dropping a soul when your inventory is full.... it doesn't succeed.

I'd really just like to stop seeing cosmic dungeons reset when they are still at 59+ minutes.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-22-2020 at 10:48 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Any key will reset not just the cosmic dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    The "refresh of the dungeon" you say it happens is nothing more than between the 5 possibilities, it happened again to open the same type of dungeon you had before.

So.. why shouldn't it reset the time, as it is a new fresh dungeon, that just happens to be the same as the before, and the key did his job.

What you are trying to be implemented is to eliminate 1 of the 5 variables ( the one that is already open ) when you open a new key in the first 2 minutes of the previous dungeon, this way you would always obtain a new type of dungeon, that is a pity mechanism, probably will not be implemented as you say, since its 1/5 chance of "refreshing/opening the same" dungeon its not that bad, would not mind to have it implemented but the dungeon key is already doing what is supposed.

And the idea implemented would be more like, if 2 or more key openings with the same result, then the next opening should have diferent result.

OS
    iOS
    I realize any key will reset the dungeon.. but it's really only an annoyance for Cosmic dungeons.

Y'all seem to be reading all this as if I'm reporting some sort of a bug.. I am NOT.. I'm ASKING for an improvement to talisman key functionality.
    CLANLESS