OS
    Android

I don't really know how to progress

Hi everyone, I have rn 4000 FC and I don't really know what to buy with it. I've already purchased GablerEd, VanH, Horus, Alex, KP, War LoL Max and Musashi.

Also I'm considering buying one of these characters:

Bounty Hunter (i don't have any cosmic for him)
    NOTB
    Ace Bomber
    White LoL
    Ferry
    Angel

I'm not sure that if I buy these chars I'll be able to fully utilize them (due to missing talismans) or end disappointed if they aren't as great as expected.
    But that's not all
    I have (atleast it's what I think) a medium roster, having dark lil maxed and red LoL maxed and some other good characters but...
    I recently started the grind to get Malakov and currently i'm at 150 on 3 toons to get US Cavalry
    I just don't know what should I do first and how to improve more my team

It would be great if somebody has got some spare time to look at my roster (xXAnToS12Xx-3255, i know it's a childish name) and helped me with improving my team :x

OS
    iOS
    I don't want to come across as dismissive or flippant, but in all honesty, out of that list. It doesn't really matter who you get. If you already have Dark Lilith. I suppose if you want Lucifer you may need the Cosmic LOL (I can't remember). That may be the only swaying factor. You've got most of the really useful FC characters.

Truth is... Other than Bounty Hunter (the cosmic will come around again at some point)... most of those characters have already be relegated to a "back shelf" because newer characters are stronger with more abilities.. and that will continue. Eddie will let you fight more battles in the gauntlet which may help you climb higher there.

Don't get me wrong, all those characters are good characters.. it's just the speed at which this app bumps power is so rapid that within 30/90 days brand new characters can be less than ideal.

For my money.. I'd go with Eddies to help with the gauntlet (BHE, then NOTB, then Angel, then Bomber). But really, just get what tickles your fancy. None of those are going to be "game changers" at this point simply based on the characters you've already purchased.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-07-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I quite agree with Yup, even Bounty Hunter is becoming outdated in some ways. But it is still helpful for some situations though.

I would even go further and say donīt use those FC, 4k isnīt so much anymore. Save them for a future char (Like maybe Cosmic Lillith or something) or just use 2.5k in Cosmic Lol if you are willing to grind for Lucy. Again, just for fun...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The way I decided to spend FC was by looking at what achievements I needed to do to get more toons. Once that's done it was just what did whatever would help me depending on what I was working on doing.
    Of the ones you list, I pretty much only use BHE, but I have his cosmic.
    I know it's not a lot of help, but it's the way I worked through them. Finally bought the last FC toon I needed last week.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    I quite agree with Yup, even Bounty Hunter is becoming outdated in some ways. But it is still helpful for some situations though.

I would even go further and say donīt use those FC, 4k isnīt so much anymore. Save them for a future char (Like maybe Cosmic Lillith or something) or just use 2.5k in Cosmic Lol if you are willing to grind for Lucy. Again, just for fun...
    Pretty much this. Save those bad boys for a couple of months. Resist the temptation of a shiny new bad ass, because they’re all pretty much moot. I haven’t used any but NOTB (since he was awakenable) for quite some time.

Save ‘em.

OS
    Android
    NotB is the one I'd spring for. I find I use him and gambler the most. But, like Yup said. It's what ever tickles your fancy.