Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Unless I've made a mistake in my numbers somewhere, at the very worst (Tiers 3&4), two full vortex spins should be enough for the 5-set and 4/6 of the Medieval shards. Using the more efficient sacrifice tiers (1&5), two vortexes will be enough for both those things with fragments left to spare for all the other goodies.

Name:  June-DanceOfDeath.PNG
Views: 481
Size:  43.8 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    The font size of the Memorial Talismans description is a joke

Actually it's a problem for MOST items any more.

I realize I don't have the same eyes I did 20 years ago.. but man.. needing a magnifying glass to read something on screen because it can't be enlarged is ridiculous. Apparently using larger type with scrolling areas isn't an option??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I thought so as well. I bought a few of the 9/10 and 10/11 sets. Now if I could just figure a way to rapidly earn gold...
    Night City Lord of the Flies and sell all the talismans which drop.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Nice event - I like being able to spend spare fragments on Awakening materials and Ironite - never been this rich in Iron (although am now much poorer in gold from the awakening costs...)
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Good to have a worthwhile sac event for once. With a ton of ironite to be gained, plus awakening mats, it's been very useful. May even try another 10 VHE sac.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Night City Lord of the Flies and sell all the talismans which drop.
    Thanks for the intel!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I think that they placed getting a full set just out of reach of most players. The amount of essence needed is ridiculous. You would need to save for two or 3 sac events or purchase packs. Usually only the end game players would have this. I made 3 vortexes, and still don't quite have enough yet. Sorry for the rant. I expect a game to be challenging but within reach.
    In my earlier post, I made an error, and I am going to admit that I was wrong. I scrolled through the large fragment inventory that I have and found out that I indeed had enough fragments for the set, with a little left over. Never post when you are hangry.
    I did see that one of my ultimate sacrifices was not counting, but it doesn't matter in my case because I'm probably not going to get 3 more. However, you all may want to check and see if the challenges are counting correctly.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    In my earlier post, I made an error, and I am going to admit that I was wrong. I scrolled through the large fragment inventory that I have and found out that I indeed had enough fragments for the set, with a little left over. Never post when you are hangry.
    I did see that one of my ultimate sacrifices was not counting, but it doesn't matter in my case because I'm probably not going to get 3 more. However, you all may want to check and see if the challenges are counting correctly.
    Glad you corrected yourself and found the frags you were looking for.

When I read your post, I was surprised as I had enough to buy the tali set plus 4 of the 9/10 set and 4 of the 10/11 set. But, I also have been stockpiling characters since the last sac event. I managed 4 ultimate sacrifices and 5 vortexes, sacrificing nearly 120 characters including 13 5* Eddies and a bunch of 5* sacrificial hearts.