Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Sands of blood increase

You increased our sob bank, but didnt adjust the refill timer. We gained nothing

OS
    Android
    The same occurred for SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes, you gained more time without the need to play the game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Which is why an SoT increase is also needed. 10 hours of SoT build up can be lost in as little as 4 runs in depending on the dungeon.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Just spend some of the ironite you just earned in the sac event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Indeed, but after SoT cap was raised, the SoT refils was raised as well.

It would be very nice if the SoW refils purchasable with norse frags was raised too.

OS
    iOS
    The SoB inventory increase was great. I love it.

We needed it for things like Clan clear rewards that would immediately fill our inventory when we weren’t expecting them.

We don’t need SoB to generate any faster. Raids are already the most rewarding aspect of the game. They are ridiculously generous, compared to other aspects of the game. If you fight hard in the Arena and win 100 times in a row without losing, the rewards you gain for all of your time and effort can be matched by another player playing Baphomet once. (Difference in ironite and other stuff between your rankings.)

Make Raiding any more valuable or necessary only further devalues everything else we do. So... the refresh time is just fine, thank you. I’d rather not unbalance the scale any further.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    The SoB inventory increase was great. I love it.

We needed it for things like Clan clear rewards that would immediately fill our inventory when we weren’t expecting them.

We don’t need SoB to generate any faster. Raids are already the most rewarding aspect of the game. They are ridiculously generous, compared to other aspects of the game. If you fight hard in the Arena and win 100 times in a row without losing, the rewards you gain for all of your time and effort can be matched by another player playing Baphomet once. (Difference in ironite and other stuff between your rankings.)

Make Raiding any more valuable or necessary only further devalues everything else we do. So... the refresh time is just fine, thank you. I’d rather not unbalance the scale any further.
    The way you describe it makes it seems like the scales are already too unbalanced. If nothing else compares to raiding why should we do anything else? Why waste a second in the arena if my clan just get me 500 ironite in raids?

Remember, just because the clans of the members of the forum are hitting SSS every week doesn't mean that's the case for every clan. Considering the last time we got an accurate comparison of the forums to the larger player base was a LoL event where only a small percentage of players could clear LoL XV, I doubt that the player base at large would benefit from faster SoB refills since they're probably not soloing Baph and Odin everytime the enter level X.

For the clans that can clear, the faster refresh would allow for more experimentation with teams and once we get that third boss would allow for players to be able to attack all 3 in one sitting and not have to wait almost a day and a half when we only get 7 days per reset.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 07-10-2020 at 02:36 AM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    There are several options to purchase more bloods. If you feel the need to play more the store is usually open.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    There are several options to purchase more bloods. If you feel the need to play more the store is usually open.
    Those options are thin and are barely accessible to lower level players. Plus, I'll say it again and again, that Ironite purchase is just not worth the price UNLESS you can guarantee only you buying it will bump up your clan to the next level.

This current event will probably the first time I'm actually buying any SoB and that's only because we were in the process of purging the players who were either not communicating or actively going against our agreed upon raid strategy. And I'm not buying them for the raid itself, I'm buying them to reach that 500 SoB challenge. Halfway to a specific Odin is well worth the ironite and spent character frags

MuzakMaker-3591