Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Gimme, gimme, gimme. The raid is a free part of the game, and that just isnt good. enough for you.

You only need 25 people in a clan to reach the event goal without any purchases. You dont have to win raid battles just play, or start and give up. The event gives two free blood so that should help.

Why dont you complain we dont get enough free SoT. That's a bigger part of the game than raids.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why dont you complain we dont get enough free SoT.
    Now that you mention it....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Gimme, gimme, gimme. The raid is a free part of the game, and that just isnt good. enough for you.

You only need 25 people in a clan to reach the event goal without any purchases. You dont have to win raid battles just play, or start and give up. The event gives two free blood so that should help.

Why dont you complain we dont get enough free SoT. That's a bigger part of the game than raids.
    I have mentioned the fact that we can burn out an entire banks worth of SoT in 3 single battles in the frontier dungeons a number of times. One part of the app needing refinement doesn't mean that others don't. Add in the fact the team ignores what we say anyways, I just like to be on the record with my disapproval.

This is a thread about SoB so I'm talking about SoB. If this were a general issues thread my complaint about SoT would much higher on the priority list.

Raid still has the "beta" label so I'm stating that I think it needs to be further refined. I get by just fine with the normal refreshes but that's because I'm in the minority of players who have a full active clan and I've been hoarding everything since that BS March 1st 2018 update that signaled the beginning of the mentality of "events rule all and player satisfaction means nothing compared to player spending".
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 07-12-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    @MusakMaker: seriously? You're arguing for more and better stuff? You want the blood increase?

Your clan doesn't have to reach SSS for Raids to outpace every other aspect of the game. I just purchased 3 blood with redundant Maiden frags, and those 3 blood net me 4 Clan Epic Souls... which is case your math isn't keeping up is 2 Legendary and 1 Mythic soul *additionally*.

This is all individual booty ^^. I'd get it if my clan were F-grade.

I used amulets this week... mostly out of pure laziness. Those three blood that net me 4 Epic Clan Souls took less than 10 minutes to use.

Those clan souls, which I got for redundant Maiden frags and spent less than 10 minutes obtaining put me up 15M gold and 500 ironite, in addition to some other goodies. 15M gold, 500 ironite, 10 minutes.

None of this is bragging. It's just the reality of a bloated reward system, and a game where not playing raids does not make sense. It is so much more valuable than anything else, doing anything else and forgetting to use your blood is absolutely foolhardy.

I like Gauntlet. I would even like to use amulets in Gauntlet.. maybe.. if they worked. But you can spend 10 hours on Gauntlet, someone with more Eds can pass you at the last minute, and even if they hadn't done that you wouldn't get anything nearly as nice and shiny as ten minutes' effort raiding ^^. I know this, because I've finished 2nd Gauntlet several times.

[That's a brag.]

Arena I don't care for, but I can't imagine it's much different... it's probably worse. The difference between Warlord 1 and Eternal 1 is < 500 ironite. If you're gunning for the crown, looks like you should have spent some redundant Maiden frags on Raids instead.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    Android
    You cant spend ironite earned from clan souls to purchase more blood. That is just unheard of and is counter intuitive. The same as banking the gold earned with legendary souls and use toward opening mythic souls. That is lust unfair
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    @MusakMaker: seriously? You're arguing for more and better stuff? You want the blood increase?
    What I'm "arguing" for is to be able to play the one entertaining aspect of this game more than once every 7 and a half hours. Your right, Arena is a complete joke with the same basic team set up and the only barrier to Eternal is just who spends the most time on it, gauntlet is not worth the time it takes, and time rift barely gets played with all the events being shoved down our throats.

You're completely right that rewards seem weird or out of proportion even with your "I'm totally not bragging" attitude. Although, if you were to get all of those awesome rewards it's mathematically impossible to hit F even in a clan of just yourself.

With the third raid boss coming soon I'm not a fan of the stupidly long cool down that is 22500% of the time it takes to play the only fun part of the game. If that means we nerf the rewards I'm okay with that. Even with your totally awesome rewards, those pale in comparison to hitting SSS and once you hit that, you can stop playing if you want, but I want to keep playing and even if I purchase all of the available Sands of Blood that only brings an extra 12(I think?) battles for the whole 7 days.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Actually.. I'm curious how you see Raids as "the only fun part of the game". They are repetition like EVERYTHING else. It's not like the bosses mix things up by changing abilities... you find teams that work against them, rinse and repeat.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    @muzzleloader unfair, how? Also, I never suggested doing this. My argument was that Raid rewards >>>>> anything else you can spend your time obtaining. And seeing as you brought it up (whereas I didn’t), spending ironite on blood is an investment that *could* pay out in ironite. It’s a gamble, but I think it’s more of a invest-in-the-stock-market level gamble than a buy-a-lottery-ticket. After all, killing Boppy can get you 85 ironite before clan souls are even considered. (Of course, that full kill is only really a full kill if you still have kill teams at your disposal come the end of the week. Otherwise, you’re just transposing a kill you would have gotten anyway.)

@musakmaker remember when I was the one asking for more blood inventory space and you were the one shouting, “No! Bad idea!” Also, I don’t know how you’re coming up with 12 blood over 7 days. My store tells me 5/day is the limit, which brings my figure to 35 additional blood with no other sources considered.

OS
    iOS
    I knew you were going to bring up the F grade thing. Ok, ok... I’ll concede that small point.

I’ve cleared all the 1-9 stages for my clanies before, and that’ll push your rank past F. Not afraid of getting my hands dirty for the greater good.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually.. I'm curious how you see Raids as "the only fun part of the game". They are repetition like EVERYTHING else. It's not like the bosses mix things up by changing abilities... you find teams that work against them, rinse and repeat.
    Fair point, this is the only part where I'm still playing around with teams and talismans. Yes, I have my rinse and repeat teams but I'm still trying to sneak out a few extra solo teams each week. I could just idly sit by with a few teams that work and the bare minimum to help my clan reach our goals but as you pointed out that's not fun. I do have to make my own fun.

This is the only part of the game that still has the benefit to experiment. Gauntlet and arena aren't worth the effort, time rift is down to cutting down on animation time, and frontier/event dungeons you can't waste too may runs as that just wastes time and potential runs

MuzakMaker-3591