OS
    Android

Yggdrasil on Baphomet bugged?

We're seeing some strange behavior with Yggdrasil talisman set on Baphomet.

It is as though it is either not working or gets disabled.

Remember frogs: L-A-B-Y-R-I-N-T-H. Not Yggdrasil

Joke aside, thanks for looking into this.

Did anyone experience such a bug?
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Yes, twice yggs on banshee failed today.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Gave yggs to Freya with serenity cosmic. She took damage even when heal amp was present. Also allies die before she does. So yes, yggs don't work.

OS
    iOS
    I can confirm this, and add some other Baphomet oddities.

Firstly, I recently did one of the stupidest things you can possibly do via Baphomet... I unleashed LAD’s fury on him.

That ^^ needs a rewording at 8,000 FC in the shop. I had used it against Odin before, but forgot the drawback... because Odin doesn’t get neg effects anyway. When you use it on a boss, that boss becomes a Moonchild. And when Baphomet becomes a Moonchild, he doesn’t take damage. (Well... no meaningful damage.) The fury, which I used thinking “Perfect Accuracy Down!” makes Baphomet immortal.

But my team should have been, too. I had an Anibus with Forge and a S. Werewolf with Yggs. They both have power moves that revive, and Anibus has his passive. I’m fact, I lasted a long time. A LONG time. Like 30 turns maybe, over the course of which I dealt about .5% damage.

Don’t use LAD’s fury.

So, in my vast Baphomet experience (in a single game), this is what I noticed:

1) Eds stay dead?

My LAD had Midgard. He shouldn’t have been able to get any negative effects, even if Anibus et al. managed to get disabled (My fourth toon was The Alchemist, which disabled the Vipers, so disable shouldn’t have been happening either). Nonetheless, when he died he vanished from the screen and I was unable to revive him.

2) Boppy cheats.

My Anibus had Forge, my Werewolf had Yggs. And yet several times, Baphomet was able to one shot Anibus (through forge, ignoring Yggs). I could revive him, and the next turn it seemed like Yggs was behaving normally. A few turns later, I’d see Perfect Health appear on all my toons (Forge trigger).

3) Boppy cheats.

Once or twice, Anibus’s power move did nothing whatsoever... my turn was just passed. Once, Werewolf’s power move did nothing... and that was enough. Boppy, proud of all his cheating, finally put Anibus and Werewolf down at the same time, and the match was over. (The Alchemist had been stunned for awhile.)

The moral of the story is, don’t use LAD’s fury. But also.. could we get this fixed? If the apparition effect doesn’t apply, it doesn’t apply. It should read “the target can’t gain any positive or negative effects during your opponents NEXT TURN, and then is permanently killed.” Not, “If you’re a dummy, this cool fury on this cool Ed makes your enemy immortal.”
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.

OS
    iOS
    One thing to Remember with Baphy you don't get extra turns at all unless your toons can wear midgards... that is the only way to get an extra turn. so Any toon that states instantly gain an extra turn. you wont get an extra turn regardless of what the skill says
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    ^^ @madrik, that’s only true until first death. After any toon dies and is revived, it can take extra turns with impunity.

OS
    Android
    I also did the LAD fury thing last week with the same idea - Perfect accuracy down - and then instant regret!

Fortunately, I had a banshee in the team who being all immortal again, was able to tickle Bapho to death. Interestingly, she would sometimes do respectable damage after a LAD fury or G. PDK Burial Rite, so the negative effects may have been applied and stuck, even if they didn't show?! ...except the blue bat definitely didn't apply anything, so no idea!?! only that I won't be using LAD again...
    Leaping about in the Frogs of War
    Grinding since Sep '19

OS
    Android
    This problem is much wider than just Yggdrasils on Baphomet - that's just the situation where it is most obvious.

In the last couple of weeks I have noticed lots of talismans not working at all - Yggdrasil, Memorial, Apocalypse, Viper and more. And it is not just in Raid - it also occurs in Arena and Gauntlet (probably PvE as well - I just haven't noticed it).

I used the exact same team against Baphomet X 4 times in a row (refreshing using amulets) and it worked perfectly 3 times, but the fourth time Yggdrasil talis didn't work and I got killed. Seems totally random.

I'm noticing Passives not working with increasing regularity as well. There was a crazy amount of bugs when the game was much simpler, but they made it more complex and now it's impossible to keep track of all the problems.

OS
    Android
    I´m noticing the talismans shut down as well. Not only effects, but stats. We believe that from time to time talismans got disabled with passive disable (like The Killer use to do) But just a theory. And no, again, no Odin fury or specifcs toon who can disable those talis.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    @Oook: ooof! LAD must be BAD. Right???

OK, so two people have made this mistake. No more repeats, people!