“Of their faces and forms I dare not speak in detail; for the mere remembrance makes me grow faint... [T]hey were damnably human in general outline despite webbed hands and feet, shockingly wide and flabby lips, glassy, bulging eyes, and other features less pleasant to recall.”
― H.P. Lovecraft, Dagon

Hey there! Don’t worry, as far as I know none of our current clan members fit Lovecraft’s description despite us being the Frogs Of War (okay, maybe our clan deputy does… but we still love him!).

We are a cool laid back clan with a mix of veteran players (Great Old Ones who have been playing for multiple years now) and newer players. Some of them you might have seen being active on this forum (like Cefiar, Azagthor, HugoW and there are more!), others aren’t, but we are all active in a Discord channel owned by Galactic Cosmos. In this Discord channel both clans (and other famous players) discuss all sorts of strategies in regards to clan raids and challenges, latest events, the arena, gauntlet as well as other character and talisman discussions. There are more channels and of course there is also plenty of room to chat about things unrelated to the game!
We love to see pictures of Iron Maiden collections and get some cool new music recommendations!

We currently have a few open spots and would love for YOU to join us!

Name:  FrogSSSpropaganda.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  80.5 KB

WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for players who have Discord or are willing to make a Discord account, since we use this platform to communicate with each other.
Joining our Discord channel is mandatory as it has shown that by communicating well and helping each other with strategies/teams, we have grown significantly and increased the overall fun!

You have to be a daily active player who enjoys the game and loves to share/discuss strategies and help others.

You need to be willing to do whatever you can to achieve the upcoming clan challenges TOGETHER as a clan.
(So far we have finished every single clan challenge, most of the challenges on the first day of release and sometimes even without a full clan!)

You will need to have a decent roster to be able to contribute towards raids. Don't worry, we will share out raid knowledge with you so we will reach SSS every week!

We all have busy lives and so we all know this game has to come second sometimes. That is totally fine as long as you communicate about how long you think you’ll be inactive AND you promise to be safe!

So, if you’re interested in joining our awesome clan and becoming a Frog Of War, then drop a post here!
Tell me why you would like to join our clan and not one of the other cool ones out here and don’t forget to add your trooper tag!

This message is endorsed by Dolphins.

Dolph.