OS
    Android

Cosmic talisman frontier dungeon

So, I've been farming A LOT the cosmic frontier dungeon and now I have like 80+ pyramids (Cyborg final awaken material) but now I'm wondering...what am I supposed to do with them? I already have a max awakened Cyborg Eddie and those materials cannot be used for anything else, so, I think that a good improvement would be to add some other final awakening materials to the frontier dungeon. What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    Keep them, at some point all the old Egyptian gods are going to be awakenable, and probably that one is going to be the main mat needed. You could math how many pyramds you would need in total for every woken char so you could sell the rest.. but...

On the other hand, NF loves to make everything more complicated than necessary, so they are able to pull a new upsidedown pyramid just to lol at you xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Keep them, at some point all the old Egyptian gods are going to be awakenable, and probably that one is going to be the main mat needed. You could math how many pyramds you would need in total for every woken char so you could sell the rest.. but...

On the other hand, NF loves to make everything more complicated than necessary, so they are able to pull a new upsidedown pyramid just to lol at you xD
    Lol!!! I hope they not! But I think they already did it because the Egyptian Gods uses the powerslave awakening materials, right? I mean, at least Horus and Osiris xD but yeah, I'm going to keep some of them and will sell the rest