Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    fixing invader when he wasnt broke is a bit of a major kick in the balls for the players who had to grind hard to get him.....yet another massive BALLS UP by the DEVS again.........
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    lets look at it this way if people wasn't sharing raid teams on here then chances of devs finding out how players are exploiting certain toons would mean less chance of toons being nerfed. i mean if they was playing it then bugs would be fixed pretty quick....so we owe it to those players really

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Let me join in on voicing my frustration for the Viking Invader nerf. We grinded and worked hard for this ed to only find out he was pretty worthless except for one very specific scenario that could only be used once a week. It sucked work hard to find him nearly worthless but that one use was nice and had the great balance of being locked to once (or I guess up to 4 times with all four amulets but let's be honest that would be a waste of amulets) a week.

Now he has 0 uses. He's just going to join the countless list of eds and allies that just sit on the bench. What a waste of our time and energy. I can't imagine how mad I would be if I was one of the many who actually spent real money to get him.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    you mean like myself, who havent been playing as long as some of you so don't have a massive ironite stash so had no choice but to spend real money to buy resources....Not because i wanted it, but because my CLANMATES wanted to achieve something as a team.......whats the use in having clan events to win something if your going to make it utter useless in a few weeks....not that it bothers the devs much cus all they are bothered about in ££'s going into their bank accounts.....they dont care how much they annoy the players, they dont care how many bugs there is, they dont care if the servers cant cope...so putting it in basic terms they dont give too hoots about anybody but themselves....there you go NF stick that up ya pipe and smoke it...yes im pee'd off. Majorly....they probs will ignore this post because lets fce it if they cant fix a game over the last 3 years then they aint gonna care about a post on a forum......................

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    you mean like myself, who havent been playing as long as some of you so don't have a massive ironite stash so had no choice but to spend real money to buy resources....Not because i wanted it, but because my CLANMATES wanted to achieve something as a team.......whats the use in having clan events to win something if your going to make it utter useless in a few weeks....not that it bothers the devs much cus all they are bothered about in ££'s going into their bank accounts.....they dont care how much they annoy the players, they dont care how many bugs there is, they dont care if the servers cant cope...so putting it in basic terms they dont give too hoots about anybody but themselves....there you go NF stick that up ya pipe and smoke it...yes im pee'd off. Majorly....they probs will ignore this post because lets fce it if they cant fix a game over the last 3 years then they aint gonna care about a post on a forum......................
    I think that the devs should not be blamed for decisions like the price or nerfs to characters. I agree that there are a lot of bugs in the game and they should be blamed for that, but for price change$ and all real money related things the ones that should be blamed are the men/women in suits. As a developer I can tell you that decisions like those are all coming from the upper management and departments that have nothing to do with IT and we have no decision on them (even if we don't like them), we can give our opinion but at the end, we develop what we were asked (at least that is how things work in my work). and just to be clear, I'm not trying to defend them because there are a lot of bugs in the game and the majority of them are like rookie mistakes but I think we should blame them (the developers) for what they really deserve the blame.

OS
    Android
    Cause of bugs in the code: developers

Cause of the bugs making it to the live version: code architects approving changes to go live without verification and management for caring about a bottom line and not whether or not the code actually works.

Blaming the proper people is important.

As a developer I know bugs happen but I also know there should be dedicated QA and management who make sure that bugs don't make it live or that when they do those bugs are rectified in a timely manner. That latter part seems to be where this game falls flat on its face.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 06-30-2020 at 04:10 PM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Those players who don't have the balls to speak up and say how pee'd of they are about nerfing toons that are clan prizes then they are part of the problem for letting them get away with it..., people keep feeding them money are also part of the problem. why should they fix it when the company is still making money from it......no one buys anything they cant make profit, no profit the company re-evaluates its sales. pretty simple really. Lower prices increases sales more sales means more profit more profit mean they can grow bigger, grow bigger means less bugs as there's more departments to take care of it rather than leaving it down to a small team of devs to split their work load in other areas of the company.....

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Then vote with your wallet. If you convince enough players not to spend money then you may see changes, complaining about the same thing with nothing to back it up does no good but to vent your anger.

Thinking they wont nerf a broken toon, Invaders Blood Axe, you are living in a fantasy world.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    how is he broken ? He isnt his passive is how they designed it

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Then vote with your wallet. If you convince enough players not to spend money then you may see changes, complaining about the same thing with nothing to back it up does no good but to vent your anger.

Thinking they wont nerf a broken toon, Invaders Blood Axe, you are living in a fantasy world.
    Except for how broken was he really? As I mentioned he was pointless outside of Odin Raids which has plenty of methods to prevent "abuse". He gets retired after every fight and if you want to use him again you have to gamble with a resource that is one of the rarest in the game. There was already plenty of balance there.

Outside of Odin Raids he is nothing special all of his utility comes from talismans which you can put on any of the better toons. I'm all for keeping the game balanced but if anything he needed a buff to extend his use outside of his one use.

As far as the "vote with your wallet" all of us non whales don't mean shit to the management team. Whales always buy regardless of whether or not the game works or is balanced and they will always outspend the non whales. Take it from someone with industry experience, the game will see an increase in spending if they stop only paying attention to the whales. In fact they might even pick up a few more whales if the game actually worked.

MuzakMaker-3591