Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    COULDN'T AGREE MORE..
    What a ballbag move on NF's part. Not surprised, but feels like an all-time low...
    oh it low but not as low as upping the price of the legendary awakening packs to more than half the price and then having the nerve to say it was a BUG in the system, do they really think were that stupid and dont know what they are doing........shame they dont spend too much time looking at these forums to see how much they are really pissing players off. what it wants if for every player who has it to demand the cost of the ironite back we used to grind for it
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    The all time low may have been when the devaluated frag values and changed the new value without giving a specific date.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    they certainly aint getting anymore of my money, they can go swivel for it..NF be going into administration at the rate their going

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    just stop with the constant updates of events,toons, talismans etc and fix the damn game, stop hiking prices, lowering the drop rates of frags, increase the drop rates of awakening materials, stop hiking prices of items thats already appeared in store before. play the game you create and maybe you will see exactly what people are getting so annoyed about.......

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Alright, let's analyze these changes.

To begin, we can expect the first half of the month to be trooper themed and second half infernal themed, if last summer was anything to go off.

Mystic Eddie's change is nice. A good little fix for an outdated ability.
    Viking Ed's nerf was inevitable. No more soloing Odin with Blood Axe, especially with Viking Invader Ed. Upgrading Call to Arms was helpful, but it appears this is the end for Viking Invader Ed's reign.
    Edward the Great's changes seems pretty neat; nothing super game-changing, but still pretty neat.
    Baroness Redan's passive change looks kinda busted to be honest; changing her passive to be innate makes her a lot scarier. Considering she will become Awakenable, that's pretty concerning.
    Warlord and Bastion's changes are nice, but nothing crazy good.
    Azov becoming Awakenable with her sister is very neat; I wonder which will win out in the better set of abilities.
    Sevastopol is some new Assassin character that fits the Trooper's themes, but I hope he doesn't look like the other crimean soldiers. Their designs kinda bore me.
    Finally, that T3 Trooper Cosmic looks pretty neat, but I doubt it'll be useful since the Trooper Eds aren't exactly the best.

Overall, neat changes. Nothing crazy, but pretty good.

OS
    iOS
    I'm kind of turned off by the distractions... just character updates and no new content. And no, repeat dungeons of repeat dungeons of repeat dungeons don't count.. Dangling a pretty ribbon in the awakening area hoping you won't notice there's still no Silent Planet or Avalon.... Azov was useful for 10 minutes when released, Bastion and Warlord even less.. Baroness.. maybe a full day. These aren't great characters to start.. wasted effort updating them.. just distractions.

Y'all need to check out "RAID" -- same exact game with more detail and scope minus the Maiden slant. I do much prefer the art style in LotB, but RAID is light years ahead of y'all in terms of character variety, scope, and MANAGEABLE inventories.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-30-2020 at 02:05 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Nice to see Redan become awakenable with a changed passive. Now she is worth the FC spent. The buffs to trooper characters should help newer players.

So you "fixed" Viking invader Eddie. How about also fixing actual bugs with the raids feature? Such as many characters healing Odin when his hp becomes low. Or characters seemingly dying permanently even though they weren't affected with permadeath.

Still looking forward to the update though. I am curious about the changes to characters once they become awakened.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Just spend more money, then NF will surely fix all the bugs and will also stop nerfing toons you paid for

OS
    Android
    Finally some nice char selection for awakening! And good addressing old toons... but I keep repeating myself every tune-up... what's happening with addressing the current bugs in-game?

Just some of them:

-BABYLON is cleaning every type of debuff, not only silvers.
    -Toons in Arena are counterattacking TWICE.
    -Under some circumstances, VALHALLA keeps reviving the whole team once the wearer it's killed. I saw it happen with Midgard as well.
    -In most cases EDDIES IN BAPHOMET OR ODIN DONīT REVIVE, they don't have perma effects or whatever. Even I saw a battle when and Eddie got down, revived but the battle ENDED ANYWAY like it didnt registered at all the Eddie going up again.
    -In some cases in Arena or Baphomet, Yggradssill doesn't work at all. It's like it isnīt there at all. No, there was no Odin Fury or any other effect.
    -Btw, you bugged Banshee again with the last update.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post
    Just spend more money, then NF will surely fix all the bugs and will also stop nerfing toons you paid for
    yeah of course they will.. they release the toons with specific skills then realise they cocked up cus its costing them, so they nerf those toons people have either paid for or spent money to get resources to grind to get said toon. total disregard for the people who play this game and its the whales out there who keep feeding them, causing them not to fix what they broke

rich-2335