Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dark Crusades - Info and Discussion

Name:  Dark-Crusades-Mega-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1880
Size:  303.1 KB

Dark Crusades is a series of events that will run through the month of July. These events will all grant the exact same fragment type - MARTYR FRAGMENTS!

There will be a total of 8 Dark Crusades associated events.

Events where you are earn Martyr Fragments are as follows:

**Clan events! Extra event challenges will be available to players who belong to a Clan. Some of these Challenges will contain Solo or Group targets. Clan Solo event challenges count your progress alone (you still need to be in a Clan to see these challenges). Clan Group event challenges will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

BONUS: For the month of July, Martyr Fragments will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Samurai, Mystic Night and Powerslave Frontier Dungeons!

Spend your Martyr Fragments in the new Event store tab to get rare rewards including Templar Crusader Eddie and his matching character specific talismans!

Call upon divine power! Templar Crusader Eddie is a 4* Magus who is the fully skill sharded special edition version of Crusader Eddie. He comes armed with the Adolebitque Ad Palum passive, replacing the regular Crusader fury attack.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

The Cosmic Crusader Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Crusader Eddie or Templar Crusader Eddie. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also:

Inflict Silence, Accuracy Down, and Seal on a random enemy for 2 turns after every action. Heal self for 35% of your MAX HP and inflict a Grievous, Magic, or Blinding Burn on attacking enemies for 2 turns whenever you take damage. Grant Sacrifice for the duration of battle to allies that reach 50% HP or below. Once per battle, Heal self based on 100% of your MAX HP and take no damage for one round when you reach 50% HP or below.

Since Martyr Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim an Martyr Soul (if claimed, a, Martyr Soul will simply produce 500 Martyr Fragments, and 1 1* Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Dark Crusades offers will be available in the Event store until 5PM PT ON AUGUST 8TH 2020!

After this time, all Event store items will disappear and Martyr Fragments will only be able to be converted into Precious Soul Fragments.

OS
    iOS
    Allowing at LEAST 2 purchases of the cosmic talismans would be nicer. There are 2 Eddies which can utilize the cosmic.. so why limit the purchase to only 1 talisman??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Allowing at LEAST 2 purchases of the cosmic talismans would be nicer. There are 2 Eddies which can utilize the cosmic.. so why limit the purchase to only 1 talisman??
    Seriously, if they had allowed 2 cosmics I would be grinding harder, and spending more ironite and maybe even had been tempted to pay the $20 (or more accurately cash in my google play rewards) to get that second talisman.

Instead I'll just wait until they come around again. Only ever use one Eddie at a time (since auto play doesn't switch eds) and crusader is so rarely used that I won't mind saving the time, energy, and resources to just swap the talisman the 1 time a month he gets used.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I'm at 19900 frags. I don't like to farm these boring dungeons (Samurai, Mystic Night etc.), so will it be possible to earn enough fragments without this stupid farming?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I'm at 19900 frags. I don't like to farm these boring dungeons (Samurai, Mystic Night etc.), so will it be possible to earn enough fragments without this stupid farming?
    So far most of the events have had around 3,000 frags up for grabs and there's still 2 left (a sac event and a variety event) so I'd say you should be able to get to 25k easily enough. 30k (to get the T3 as well) might require some farming.

OS
    Android
    @MarkyMark: thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    So far most of the events have had around 3,000 frags up for grabs and there's still 2 left (a sac event and a variety event) so I'd say you should be able to get to 25k easily enough. 30k (to get the T3 as well) might require some farming.
    Yeah, the pattern we've seen from these (relatively new still) month-long mega-events is 24k fragments from event rewards, plus a way to farm them from certain frontier dungeons.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I thought this game was dead ages ago. And you are still complaining.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I thought this game was dead ages ago. And you are still complaining.
    This game is dead but not me.
    BTW, your comment doesn't help its fck useless! TY!

OS
    Android
    What about your useless comments. If the game is dead then how are you playing it.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around