Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I Think I Missed Something - Lilith Nightmoon

Hey All,
    First time poster-long time lurker
    I think I missed the memo on D. Lilith's Calamity Passive not working the way it is described. Most of us missed the boat on her during the Awakening event so I am assuming that quite a few of you went through the same grind, resource dump, and potentially expensive purchase in order to get her...I would venture to say her an Lucifer may be the most draining toons in the game thus far so I think this deserves some attention. Does anyone have an answer to this? I personally wouldn't have gone through the whole mess to get her had I known the passive was broken.

That being said, if I am reading the description all wrong and am missing something please let me know...THX

OS
    iOS
    Her max passive usually works, but it doesn’t sometimes (One area where it doesn’t work is fighting against a Max Grim Reaper Ed, because he gives immunity to ALL forms of permadeath, including Lilith’s innate death)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    The issue I am experiencing is with the 500% damage when an ally dies and reviving w titan shield. Is there a common effect that blocks that?

OS
    Android
    It's just easier to read all passives as an effect that may sometimes happen instead of relying and planning on them.

Passives are horribly broken and will probably stay that way as thr team seems more concerned with pushing out new broken content instead of fixing the existing broken content.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-9917 View Post
    The issue I am experiencing is with the 500% damage when an ally dies and reviving w titan shield. Is there a common effect that blocks that?
    Orbit Talismans... or something which block true damage.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I do not think that it has ever done it in my case. Anyone experience anything similar?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-9917 View Post
    I do not think that it has ever done it in my case. Anyone experience anything similar?
    When she was introduced her passive worked fantastically. Then, with more and more toons doing overcomplicated stuff her passive become unreliable.

I canīt tell you shes bugged because I havenīt cracked what's happening with her. Probably is the interaction with other skills and toons. For example against C Lilith in Arena in some cases, she doesnīt stop enemy reviving (However, there some toons that prevent DL passive, so pay attention to that). And about the damage.. again unreliable, sometimes I saw even labs stopping DL damage... I donīt know what's happening with her...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I agree, it is tough to tell. If her passive is blocked by nearly everything, then a little clarity would be helpful for those grinding with LoLs so that they can take that into consideration when deciding if the resource dump or buying the $99.99 Lucey/D. Lilith frag pack (Ouch) is worth it.

OS
    iOS
    She seems to work as expected for me. I think some of the difference may be the newer characters which grant immunity to innate effects, either to themselves or to a team. To me, the entire "innate" thing is a misstep. It's poor practice to have things affecting other things and not be able to tell where they are coming from without memorizing some ability somewhere. I mean really, what's the problem with buffs? It seems to be that they have too many with too many colors and they just didn't want to introduce yet another buff color, so, no buffs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The innate ability of prisoner and killer has been a contentious problem since thier release. You never know exactly what they are doing so you cant tell if it is a bug or working as they are supposed as designed. If they could have a special buff icon for innate buffs/debuffs it would be much appreciated and may help in determining if a bug is happening or not.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around