Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    mythicals are an utter piss take and way OTT legendary souls cost 500,000 to open so why not set the mythicals to 1.5m max or if they insist on keeping it at 5m then make the drops worth while....remove purchasable talismans from weekly raid reward souls, create a soul for final awakening shards, or put a random legendary awakening pack in the soul and get rid of legendary souls and replace with mythical.
    Last edited by Madrik; 07-04-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I agree; it's rhe best of the loose when we open this in soul
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g

OS
    iOS
    I'm honestly more bothered about how poor returns are on Tribute souls.. especially at 300 ironite per. If it weren't for raid rewards dropping those frags, they'd be a black hole for ironite - well they kind of still are.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I would say no to having them in legendary as well.

I seem to be the only long time player that can't seem to get over 130 SS. Maybe it's because I only even touch frontier dungeons if an event requires it.
    I'm in the same boat. I have a crap ton of lower tier toons I've not sharded and likely won't. Even so, my SS inventory tends to be on the lower end for a long term player. I also only do frontier dungeons when required by an event, so maybe that's why. I've also taken two long breaks from this game...