Thread: July Events

OS
    iOS

July Events

Once more a little late on these, but here's the list https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...844032008?s=20

Lost Legacy: Either a new frontier dungeon, or an event focused on running frontier dungeons.
    Lightning Strikes Twice: Lightning cosmic talismans.
    4th Anniversary Celebration: Something that allows us to get toons that have come out over the past year. Hopefully the Odins are included.
    Assassin War Golem: A fragment event for an Assassin War Golem, possibly with those new Trooper Cosmic Talismans?
    Summer Tour: New gauntlet talismans, similar to Giant and Starfires.
    Reign of Chaos: Facing off against Odin and Baphomet, maybe we'll get Raid Boss Soul frags?
    Cold Blood: No clue, could be a new snake related character?
    Fatal Assignment: New Trooper toons? Or something like that?

OS
    Android
    It's the best part of each month, seeing your event predictions!

Lost Legacy: Either a new frontier dungeon, or an event focused on running frontier dungeons.
    It could be related to the addition of a Hard stage in the Trooper Dungeon, rather than a completely new dungeon? Although I wouldn't be too surprised to see Montsegur turned into a frontier dungeon eventually. Might fit the event name better though.

Lightning Strikes Twice: Lightning cosmic talismans.
    Was my first guess too, but it's Strike according to the rotation chart Ruby shared. Lightning cosmics were available in a previous BNW event, iirc.

4th Anniversary Celebration: Something that allows us to get toons that have come out over the past year. Hopefully the Odins are included.
    Looking forward to this, will be the first anniversary celebration I'll be able to join since I started playing.

Reign of Chaos: Facing off against Odin and Baphomet, maybe we'll get Raid Boss Soul frags?
    Morbidly curious to see what this will involve, other than something like "Kill Odin 500 times while wearing Valhalla talismans".

Cold Blood: No clue, could be a new snake related character?
    Hmm, interesting thought. If we're doing a medieval/baphomet theme for a while, a serpent character wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Fatal Assignment: New Trooper toons? Or something like that?
    Maybe another of the Women in Uniform characters? Sevastapol has to fit in somewhere too.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Sevastapol = Mother Russia or the 3rd sister?

Cold Blood = 3rd sister not as loyal as Redan and Azov?

Maybe I've had too much to drink?

OS
    iOS
    Well, the third sister is not Sevastapol, but rather Regnant Eupatoria according to the Trooper Dungeon. Unless either Mother Russia or Regnant can be awakened and they do something like Lucifer and Dark Lilith with a name change, no idea who Sevastapol is.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Well, the third sister is not Sevastapol, but rather Regnant Eupatoria according to the Trooper Dungeon. Unless either Mother Russia or Regnant can be awakened and they do something like Lucifer and Dark Lilith with a name change, no idea who Sevastapol is.
    You know what, given what we know about Regnant Eupatoria and her family through those dialogue scenes, would you say they have bad blood between them? And considering what part of the world they're from, maybe that blood might be a little on the cold side? Cold Blood perhaps?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I think Cold Blood and Fatal Assignment will also relate to these new Trooper characters
    (Cold Blood maybe Azov’s awakening event)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    We receive a new achieveement at infernal dungeom: clear infernal dungeon 300 times with Sevastapol. So Sevastapol will be assassin.

Mother Russia is assassin too, I don't remember Regnant's class.