July 7th, 2020 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    So what’s this about max Azov’s passive and how she inflicts dark ghosts on allies after reviving them?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    still not able to play

OS
    Android
    I can get it...but it's still a mess. Constant connection errors. I thought it was stable enough to run a frontier dungeon after three hours, but I was wrong. Wasted a key.

Nothing new there, though...as I was typing looks like there's new game data again. Maybe it will run smoother.

On another note, I am excited to see how good Azov will be once awakened. She was decent when released initially. After running a ton of Samurai dungeon runs I have a ton of 3* blue shards to use.

OS
    Android
    Can someone from the dev team plz explain why EVERY time there's an update the game is unplayable for hours and hours afterwards??? Was not aware there was an update today, and of course I'm trying to finish some of the event dungeon goals before the deadline, and now that's out the window, wasted key cause I can't get in anymore. Really frustrating. Think your update process needs a big update.

OS
    iOS
    I just want to thank the devs for not locking out iOS users while waiting on the app store.

For what it's worth.. an iOS app update shows for me at this time. Downloaded and installed without issue. I really hadn't checked previously today.

(of course y'all do that the one time I'm not waiting on it )
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    You guys did it again and changed the number of materials that we need for something, before the restart for the event Lady Azov and Redan only needed 3 final materials (trooper awakening shard) but now after the server restart it says that we need 6 for the last awaken level!

OS
    Android
    Christ, for once, make an awakenable character cost 3 like you used to. Asking for 10 colored awakening shards when the only way to get them was also nerfed to 10 a month just so you could dangle a $99 store pack over our heads is greedy bullshit. There was absolutely no other reason to do that other than to try and sell a new product that is too overpriced.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings