Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Are you sure it didn't "lap"... i.e.. 50+14 (56 runs) .. and with the 50 you'd hit 100.. +14... (56 runs)

Math be hard.

It is funny how many just automatically assume there's a "problem".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are you sure it didn't "lap"... i.e.. 50+14 (56 runs) .. and with the 50 you'd hit 100.. +14... (56 runs)

Math be hard.

It is funny how many just automatically assume there's a "problem".
    The other thing is he may not have been running the dungeon on HARD since only HARD counts on those achievements...

OS
    iOS
    But.. 21K ironite is impressive..... Hope all the Odins have been bought
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Of course it did lap. But it doesn't tally. You can count the total runs there. 100×2 + 14 = 214.

And I never played in easy level either. The achievement count is the one with more numbers (256). It specifically states that it is in 'hard'. That means 256 runs in hard.

Yeah saving ironite since February. I only spent it when I really wanted a character. Right now I have one Odin and I still need resources to max 6 other characters before I would try to get and awaken another Odin. The only resource I don't have much is the time to play for long time to get those awakening materials. I enjoy playing casually and I am hoarding gold because of the variety event at the end of this month.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    I suspect that the "Clear" the level event counter for the event may mean you need all toons to survive.

While clear for the Malakhov/Calvary Ed achievements don't have that requirement.

Not sure on that, but it would explain your experience.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I suspect that the "Clear" the level event counter for the event may mean you need all toons to survive.
    I've had a couple of runs end with one of my characters dead, and it still counted. Not sure what went to stop it counting for you like that, but hope you're able to get through the rest of the event without any more trouble!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    56 runs for one key it's impossible. You need to have an average 0:30 for 1 run
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    56 runs for one key it's impossible. You need to have an average 0:30 for 1 run
    It is not, I already completed 500 runs and it was more than enough to buy the 6 final awakening materials (for Azov or Redan) plus the Crimean T3. My best time was 31 seconds with an average of 45 - 50 seconds

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    I enjoy playing casually and I am hoarding gold because of the variety event at the end of this month.
    Hmm... this has my curiosity piqued!

OS
    Android
    "average 45-50" is not "average 30".
    My average time is too 45-50 s and it's about 40+- runs per key. Don't forget about animation after battle, waiting 10 s between battles and loading time.
    John-2692