Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lost Legacy (Frontier) - Battle for Trooper Awakening Shards and Martyr Fragments!

Name:  Lost-Legacy-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1741
Size:  261.9 KB

From now until July 14th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Trooper Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Empire Soul Fragments, Evo Materials, Martyr Fragments and more!

You can access the Trooper Dungeon by:
    • Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    • Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    • Purchasing Keys with Trooper Badges
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins

More details on the Dungeon below!

Empire Soul Fragments can be traded in store for new Trooper Awakening Shards, Valhalla Maiden Cosmic Talismans and Crimean Imperial Cosmic Talismans.

Trooper Awakening Shards are the final material needed to fully Awaken Baroness Redan, our latest awakenable hero!

The Crimean Imperial Cosmic Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Lady Azov, Baroness Redan and upcoming characters Empress Regnant Eupatoria, and Empress Mother Russia, This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Immune to all Freeze effects. Remove and Prevent all Counterstrike and Revenge effects, including Golden and Innate effects, on each enemy until they die at the start of battle. 50% Chance to inflict an Unblockable Freeze on a random enemy for 1 turn at the start of your turn. Deal Additional True Damage to frozen enemies equal to 25% of their MAX HP after every action.

Martyr Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Dark Crusades event that is running through July.

Trade your Martyr Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Templar Crusader Eddie, Crusader Cosmic Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Dark Crusades event post here!

Trooper Frontier Key Dungeon

Complete Achievements in the Trooper Dungeon to earn U.S. Cavalry Eddie Fragments.

Once it is unlocked, the Trooper Dungeon will be open for 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. We have recently added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings.

During your first playthrough of the Hard difficulty setting, you’ll be led into battle by the great Empress Regnant Eupatoria! We’ve also added 2 new Achievements focused on this new difficulty setting, and you can now gain progress on all previous achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Trooper Talismans.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Trooper Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

We also have a deal in store to help you awaken and power up Baroness Redan!

• Pick up the Readied Sword Pack! This bundle contains Gunner Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Trooper Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Tomb set-effect.
    • T2 Gold Talismans with True, Serenity, Avenger and Destiny set effects are also available
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 07-08-2020 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Correcting Talisman description

OS
    Android
    >> Click here for the Trooper Dungeon Guide thread. Will update it soon with the new HARD mode! <<

Challenge reward time. Fairly straight forward, pretty much the same as the last few Frontier dungeon events. Get your grind on folks, this is your opportunity to get hold off Major Malakov if you don't have him yet.

Name:  July-LostLegacy.PNG
Views: 1251
Size:  37.3 KB

Talismans and where to find them:
    TRUE - Green 2-Set - PvP store = 350IC each
    SERENITY - Yellow 3-Set - Frontier store = 250FC each
    AVENGER - Blue 3-Set - Frontier store = 250FC each
    DESTINY - Blue 4-Set - Trooper store = 5,000 badges each

As for the dungeon line-up, you can find that over HERE in the Trooper Dungeon thread.

Will update more soon

also... is that a 5-set cosmic being offered in the pop-up store?
    Last edited by Azagthor; 07-08-2020 at 06:03 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Honestly the "10 frag" rewards seem really, really pitiful. I realize they can stack via repeats to 100 frags. But quite frankly, doling out more frags, even if the cost of the actual items is increased in comparison would be better. It's just nicer getting 50+ frags for some challenge.. so max it out at 500 frags.. and then subsequently increase costs by 400 frags as well. It's about perception more than anything. 10 runs for 10 frags seems like it's more of a joke.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Wrong run count.
    20 runs were made, which is correctly reflected in the achievements (Malakhov), but only 3 were counted in the events. Accordingly, there is no correct classification for talis.
    SoT score is also incorrect
    Last edited by scimitar; 07-08-2020 at 07:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    The art for Hard mode has improved so much! Sry to say this but trooper dungeon was kinda flat and ugly. Now it's different, and the history in it also it is a plus, nice details!

Btw I have been running Blight talismans on several toons in the last weeks and they are not preventing toons of using their fury. In this case, in this dungeon (but not exclusively) Scream For Me Eddie keeps using his Fury even if he wears Blight and Marks/Cosmic.

This also happen with Horus in Powerslave, and I read reports of troopers having the same problem with Blight in NotB Eddie.

Btw thanks for the trooper keys with the rewards it's a pretty straight forward event. Just sad we are not able to collect all the trooper shards for awakening toons without spending extra ironite.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    The art for Hard mode has improved so much! Sry to say this but trooper dungeon was kinda flat and ugly. Now it's different, and the history in it also it is a plus, nice details!

Btw I have been running Blight talismans on several toons in the last weeks and they are not preventing toons of using their fury. In this case, in this dungeon (but not exclusively) Scream For Me Eddie keeps using his Fury even if he wears Blight and Marks/Cosmic.

This also happen with Horus in Powerslave, and I read reports of troopers having the same problem with Blight in NotB Eddie.

Btw thanks for the trooper keys with the rewards it's a pretty straight forward event. Just sad we are not able to collect all the trooper shards for awakening toons without spending extra ironite.
    The same thing was happening to me when I was using the blight talismans on Scream for me Eddie, but then I found that it was because I was using Warrior Odin in the same team and Odin's passive "disables" the blight talismans because of the: "Grant Immunity to Blind, Silence, and Seal including innate effects" part, this same thing happens with the Gunner Pharaoh Dog King

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    The same thing was happening to me when I was using the blight talismans on Scream for me Eddie, but then I found that it was because I was using Warrior Odin in the same team and Odin's passive "disables" the blight talismans because of the: "Grant Immunity to Blind, Silence, and Seal including innate effects" part, this same thing happens with the Gunner Pharaoh Dog King
    That theory and conflict among talismans sound logic! but it would blow away the meaning and utility of blight :/ Also maybe Horus max passive it's in conflict with blight maybe. However, good point there Andy!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Would like to say once again, how wonderful it was to see a bit of story added to this dungeon. Looking forward to seeing more like that in the future
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Is this the first Dungeon story that hasn't had an Eddie? Seemed odd doing a level without him
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    My event runs are not counting properly. I had exactly 200 runs done before. Used a key and played for 1 hour and only 14 registered. The achievement tab is working correctly and shows that I actually did 256 runs in total. 42 runs missing. I don't have any Major Malakhov troopers. Add to that the trooper dungeon only lasts an hour and I need to do at least 400 runs to get T3 and awakening shards! Everyone do check your tabs. You may have been wasting your keys.Name:  Screenshot_2020-07-09-21-59-34-547_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  333.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-07-09-21-59-21-935_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 915
Size:  374.5 KB
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.