Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Some people made Forum quite toxic some time ago. And there is no great point moaning about some bugs here. And most posts I liked to read were written by my clansmates and by people who had left the game already.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Imo, the more people complain about issues, both in bug ticket submissions and publicly in the forums, the greater the chance that problems will be addressed, as opposed to just accepting the buggy shitpile and doing nothing, and pretending everything is peachy. There wouldn't be as much negativity if they'd fix the bugs instead of continuously piling on more and more.

OS
    Android
    On a positive note, the servers have been much more stable for several weeks now, except for the dreaded updates/outages (grumble grumble), with much less connection errors and such, so big kudos there devs! Also really liking the much less hectic, much better spaced event schedule lately, not having 6 heavy grinding events simultaneously, etc. Plz keep this pace up. So much more enjoyable actually having time to work on everything now, instead of having to take time off work in a futile attempt to keep up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    On a positive note, the servers have been much more stable for several weeks now, except for the dreaded updates/outages (grumble grumble), with much less connection errors and such, so big kudos there devs! Also really liking the much less hectic, much better spaced event schedule lately, not having 6 heavy grinding events simultaneously, etc. Plz keep this pace up. So much more enjoyable actually having time to work on everything now, instead of having to take time off work in a futile attempt to keep up
    Maybe when you're playing. I'm still getting disconnects about every 3rd run. Really defeats the purpose of Auto play if I have to keep acknowledging that the servers suck.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Oh, that sucks. I knew it was too good to be true. I bet I'll be experiencing the same thing again soon. That's what I get for trying to be positive haha.