Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    In a future update as indicated. If you need an Odin so bad, just outright purchase from the store
    I'm afraid I've burned up my "luck". And at this point, I'll get duplicates at the 2500 frag mark.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    One of the current event clan challenges rewards clan god frags (not many, but it's a start).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    One of the current event clan challenges rewards clan god frags (not many, but it's a start).
    Not only is it a start, it's enough for either a random Odin, or half way to a specific Odin if your clan spends all 500 and you don't even have to win. A very achievable challenge and I am thankful for it.

Personally I'll only ever buy the specific Odin as I'd rather not play a less insane version of Russian Roulette even with only 1 bullet in the gun but for those who didn't get an Odin in the Forge event this is an amazing event.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Not only is it a start, it's enough for either a random Odin, or half way to a specific Odin if your clan spends all 500 and you don't even have to win. A very achievable challenge and I am thankful for it.
    The God Soul consist of 2500 fragments, event gives you only 500 fragments. So it's only start
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    The God Soul consist of 2500 fragments, event gives you only 500 fragments. So it's only start
    My mistake, too many achievements to keep track of with 4 events. Still way better than wasting ironite on these frags for characters that are already depreciating.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakius View Post
    Clan God Souls will be earned from Raid Boss and Raid Boss events.
    The "Raid Boss events" already begun. As for the "from Raid Boss" aspect, I supposed will be the highlighted prize from the third boss, like thor/maiden frags for Odin and red cosmic frags for Baphomet.