Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I'm expecting mine to all have shard/onyx characters too, but wont be too unhappy having a bunch of extra 4* characters once the next sacrifice event starts.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    That being said I would feel insulted to pull only shardbornes and onyx sons as they have their own soul that is relatively easy to obtain and farm.
    But not everyone can run LOL 14/15 easily.

I suppose I'm not that bothered by it because I have the characters in the souls and there's nothing new there for me no matter what drops (similar to heroic souls).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But not everyone can run LOL 14/15 easily.

I suppose I'm not that bothered by it because I have the characters in the souls and there's nothing new there for me no matter what drops (similar to heroic souls).
    Not yet, but those characters are not need for those levels so instead of getting something that isn't available elsewhere you get something that has become a permanent fixture of the game.

Not only that but eventually will reach the point of bloating your inventory. I think we all know the pain of trying to get something in this game and then once you do, it floods your experience and you begin to hate seeing it everytime you open souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Only 4 of all characters in the soul aren't currently available anywhere else. It's crap luck when you get something you don't want but that's all it is. Out of 29 4* available, 10 are Onyx/Shardborne. That tends to stack the odds. I got 2 5* and all the rest were onyx sons and shardbornes. It's the same reason why you mostly get crap from a legendary soul (for example) there's just so much of it. The only questionable thing here is the choice of what's available from anniversary souls. It would've been nice to see a cosmic lilith or someone like her but that would prevent a possible cash grab when she comes around again.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Only 4 of all characters in the soul aren't currently available anywhere else. It's crap luck when you get something you don't want but that's all it is. Out of 29 4* available, 10 are Onyx/Shardborne. That tends to stack the odds. I got 2 5* and all the rest were onyx sons and shardbornes. It's the same reason why you mostly get crap from a legendary soul (for example) there's just so much of it. The only questionable thing here is the choice of what's available from anniversary souls. It would've been nice to see a cosmic lilith or someone like her but that would prevent a possible cash grab when she comes around again.
    Honestly you would have thought with how greedy the game has felt of late, they would have put CL in those souls with low rates or the whole "buy 75 souls to get frags for her" thing.

Instead I'm hearing of very few people buying souls because of what you mentioned.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 07-15-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    yeah.. why no C Lilith... Odins.... Passive Trooper Ed... LAD .... Apocy DD Ed.... ... etc.. for an "anniversary" soul there are A LOT of characters from the last year missing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..