Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Anniversary souls are broken

There is something very wrong with the anniversary souls.

My wife and I have opened about 15 between us, and they only drop Onyx Sons, Shardbornes, and War golems.

This is what a bunch of 8 gave:

Name:  1QuAi6i.png
Views: 791
Size:  350.8 KB

Name:  6qPZ1N3.png
Views: 708
Size:  280.8 KB

From the event description, they are supposed to drop 3*-5* non-exclusive characters released in the past year. I am pretty sure there were more characters released than War Golems, Onyx Sons, and Shardbornes.

Anyone else having the same experience?

OS
    Android
    Hi Cthulhu, go check the fragments section in The Book of Souls.
    There you have all the potential drops from this type of soul. I can't remember now but it's no more than 15-20 different characters.

OS
    iOS
    Odds are a shitty as ever. Tons of shardborne/onyx sons here as well.. but a Gunner Minotaur did drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Hi Cthulhu, go check the fragments section in The Book of Souls.
    There you have all the potential drops from this type of soul. I can't remember now but it's no more than 15-20 different characters.
    There are a lot of 4* characters that they can drop. Dropping 90% Shardbornes and Onyx Sons is definitely a bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    There are a lot of 4* characters that they can drop. Dropping 90% Shardbornes and Onyx Sons is definitely a bug.
    that is not a bug, it is just the RNG, not everything in the game is a bug, lol! I've opened my anniversary souls and I got a Viking invader Eddie, a Flight of Icarus Eddie, a Magus and Assassin werewolf, Lamia, Caria and some of the Shardbornes and Onyx sons.

OS
    Android
    Got the same thing here. Shardborne, Onyx son, and golems. After 21 souls. Typical event drops for me.

OS
    Android
    It was good for me. I already had all the shardbornes, but none of the onyx sons. So I got all of them and hellraiser Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Souls are absolutely broken and overloaded to drop Onyx Sons & Shardborns. These characters should not even be included as they have dedicated souls available from Lord of Light... waste of time and resources of an event. Shame too, because Anniversary events used to be the best events.

OS
    iOS
    It's not "broken". It is merely because the poole of characters is so much smaller the shitty odds are more apparent. These are the same odds you have with any "rare" soul... you either get lucky.. or you get the same lower-end characters all the time. Heck, I've dropped 99 Heroic souls and NOT gotten the top 2 featured characters there..... the odd have always been fairly crappy.

As for these... yes all shardbornes and onyx sons with the occasional golem... but I did have G and M Minotaurs drop once each as well.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not "broken". It is merely because the poole of characters is so much smaller the shitty odds are more apparent. These are the same odds you have with any "rare" soul... you either get lucky.. or you get the same lower-end characters all the time. Heck, I've dropped 99 Heroic souls and NOT gotten the top 2 featured characters there..... the odd have always been fairly crappy.

As for these... yes all shardbornes and onyx sons with the occasional golem... but I did have G and M Minotaurs drop once each as well.
    The pools for this soul are actually a lot better than most other event souls because there are barely any 3 souls. This is the first non-legendary soul to be stacked towards 4*s.

That being said I would feel insulted to pull only shardbornes and onyx sons as they have their own soul that is relatively easy to obtain and farm.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591