Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    With tickets going months without even being acknowledged it's no surprise tickets are a "tough subject".

As a player it's annoying that we have to submit countless tickets because bugs are solved at a rate slower than they're introduced.

What makes the player base frustrated is the fact that we have to pester the team outside of the ticketing system and we were promised this new (and much worse) ticketing system would lead to tickets being addressed faster which has not been the case.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Ticket number is 59224
    I'll see what can be done about this one!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Would be great if u could get the account Cthulhu-4445 fixed the dude has been locked out for a week and has had one useless response i mean come on there has to be a priority list especially since they are losing time on events as well

OS
    Android
    But in all seriousness, what can you do as a community figure apart from sending a message to the IT team? We appreciate that, ofcourse, but the problem's still there.
    This has been going on for almost a week now and frankly it's kind of crazy that a loyal player who suddenly can't log in anymore doesn't get some form of priority. Surely the IT guys can come up with ANY solution?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    But in all seriousness, what can you do as a community figure apart from sending a message to the IT team? We appreciate that, ofcourse, but the problem's still there.
    This has been going on for almost a week now and frankly it's kind of crazy that a loyal player who suddenly can't log in anymore doesn't get some form of priority. Surely the IT guys can come up with ANY solution?
    I was able to ensure his ticket got answered and resolved. If you don't share the ticket number or the player ID with me, then I can't help at all. The player in question can also directly DM me here if he really wants assistance on this as fast as possible. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    I was able to ensure his ticket got answered and resolved. If you don't share the ticket number or the player ID with me, then I can't help at all. The player in question can also directly DM me here if he really wants assistance on this as fast as possible. ^ Ceeg
    But what about the systemic fact that tickets go unresolved for too long? We submit tickets about events that don't get any reply until long after the event, we get lockouts that prevent us from participating in events and just an all around feeling that tickets are something we do out of formality but we really shouldn't have any hope of hearing from support in a timely manner.

We should not have to DM someone when we already sent our ticket in. That ticket should be enough.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The ticket number I was talking about is 60628.

OS
    Android
    It is all so simple: Finally stop spending money!

Why should they fix bugs, listen to the players and so on, if the money flows anyway???

OS
    Android
    I'm sorry that people have had some issues, and I hope that they are resolved quickly.
    That said, this thread was created for comments on the Eddie in the loading screen,who he is, what powers he might have, and when we might see him. If anyone has any speculation on this, feel free to post your ideas.

OS
    Android
    It's strange that he's there for so long but not in the game itself. Seems Mesoamerican so Maybe Book of Souls Ed but that's so on the nose. Doesn't have any similarities with Shaman so I think it's not his passive version. He could be inspired by El Dorado, but it's as much of a guess as any.
    Member of Jomsvikings