Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I'm sorry that people have had some issues, and I hope that they are resolved quickly.
    That said, this thread was created for comments on the Eddie in the loading screen,who he is, what powers he might have, and when we might see him. If anyone has any speculation on this, feel free to post your ideas.
    Fine, let me rephrase.

I hope it's Customer Service Ed who we don't have to DM to get a response for our missing resources, or access to the game.

I don't want any new ed until we get him.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Fine, let me rephrase.

I hope it's Customer Service Ed who we don't have to DM to get a response for our missing resources, or access to the game.

I don't want any new ed until we get him.
    I agree bug fixes might happen faster if people stopped opening there wallets for the game since there isn't in any advertising in game u cut there money source they have to fix shit

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    I agree bug fixes might happen faster if people stopped opening there wallets for the game since there isn't in any advertising in game u cut there money source they have to fix shit
    Shhhh, don't even whisper stuff like that next thing you know we'll have the game crashing trying to load the next home depot ad, and charging me 1000 ironite for a set of steak knives I never clicked on lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    I was able to ensure his ticket got answered and resolved. If you don't share the ticket number or the player ID with me, then I can't help at all. The player in question can also directly DM me here if he really wants assistance on this as fast as possible. ^ Ceeg
    Just a heads up your messages are full so we can't directly DM you even if we wanted
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591